♡ 08♡ ~ prt. 1

"haemi, wake up.", hanjae shook his friend's shoulder on the desk beside him. "class is over."

haemi slowly sat up and then rubbed her eyes. then, she pouted, feeling as if she were about to cry as she put her writing utensils into her pencil case.

"ms. lee.", mr. yoo approached the girl at her desk. "if you continue to fall asleep in my class, i might have to get your parents involved. midterms are just around the corner and i know you would make them proud by getting a good grade, right?"

haemi looked up at the tall man. "sorry mr. yoo— this won't happen again."

he nodded and walked back to the front of the classroom as haemi and hanjae made their way to the door.

"haemi stop.", hanjae tugged on haemi's uniform sleeve. "you're not yourself anymore. who hurt you? why are you being so. . .gloomy, these days? huh? it's frustrating me you know."

"it's nothing, hanjae.", she lied.

it was her own fault. she thought she made the right decision not to date jisung, but regretted it soon after. what made her feel worse was that jisung was also upset. she continued to give him notes even though she knew they were meaningless.

jisung stopped coming to the cupcake shop.

haemi was wrong. jisung thought of her as more than just a pretty girl.

"haemi ah. . .do you know why hyunjin hyung hasn't been coming to school lately?", hanjae asked.

hyunjin didn't show up at school for four days. she knew it was because of his mother. every night before the four days, he'd call, sounding more broken and broken. then, he disappeared.

"ugh. . .i know he'll be back soon.", hanjae looked down the hallway. "i have to go. see you later?"

•••

it was before lunch that haemi sadly put away some binders into her locker and headed down the almost empty hallway. the teacher had kept her in longer than the others because she had gotten in trouble for talking back to her.

then, hyunjin came walking down the hallway.

"h-hyunjin. . .?", his name slipped out of her mouth. the male looked up from the ground and stopped once he was close enough to haemi.

tears began to fall from his eyes. haemi wasn't confused, but she also didn't want to know the possible reality that hyunjin could have faced: his mother could have passed away.

"a-are you okay?", haemi asked. she felt like wiping the tears right off of his face, but she resisted because it would seem weird.

hyunjin suddenly grabbed her arm, dragging her down the hallway.

"hey! what are you doing- stop it!", haemi kept pulling back but she wasn't strong enough.

he brought her to the women's washroom. practically throwing her inside a stall and locking it with him inside.

"hyunj-

he interrupted her by forcefully pressing his lips onto hers, she was backed with the wall of the cubicle.

hyunjin released for half a second and then put his lips back onto hers as his arms travelled to her back. he then released again, sucking on her bottom lip before letting go.

"what the hell?!", haemi yelled. hyunjin cried even more, he didn't say a word though, he just stared at her.

"hyunjin talk to me!", she yelled as she pounded her fist on his chest, reaching for the lock of the stall with her other hand. hyunjin pulled it away.

"what does jisung have that i don't?", hyunjin asked. "you know what i've been through. my life sucks right now. . .and. . .and you're the only thing that i still have. why can't i be the one you love?"

"hyunjin you have miyeo-

"don't bring her up.", he interrupted her. "i only realized that i loved you once i watched you love someone else. it hurt. every time jisung became so happy because of you, it just made me want him to never find out that you were the one giving him those notes."

haemi stayed quiet as hyunjin then hugged her tightly, crying on her shoulder. "i want you.", hyunjin said. haemi could feel his whole body on hers. especially his core. his hard, hard core.

to be continued. . .