Drama Before Big Days

Start from the beginning

After showering I make my way downstairs, finding everyone except Zach and Jonah, who was staying in our room to comfort the sleeping Zach. I hug them all, grabbing my keys from the side table next to the door.

"aren't you going to make us breakfast?" Jack asks, frowning. I frown as well, walking over and hugging him again.

"I have to go out Jack. I'm sorry I can't." I tell him, hugging him tightly.

"okay" he lets go of me and makes his way upstairs. Am I doing something wrong?

"Indi, let's go" Jamie screams, startling me.

"Yeah, coming" I let out a puff of air. I go to leave but someone stops me by grabbing hold of my wrist. I turn and find Corbyn.

"Hey, it's okay. I can see you worrying little bean. Just go do what you have to. I'll look after them all and see what's up" he hugs me tight.

"Thank you" I smile, running outside before Jamie yelled at me again.

We went around all the shops I needed too. Jamie ran off halfway through so I was by myself for a bit. I had a shopping cart because of how much I had. I did do a bit of personal shopping for myself so the cart had a bit of stuff in it. I walk into the last shop, that being Victoria Secret. I needed new underwear because mine seems to be missing. I look through there and PINK, also finding some new bralettes, sweatpants and booty shorts. Mine are starting to get to tight because I've been working out a lot lately and my butt has grown a bit. I brought the clothes and made my way outside, calling Jamie. I wasn't going to leave if she was still here.

"Yeah?" she asks startled. I can hear yelling in the background.

"where are you? I'm about to leave" I ask, very confused.

"I'm at home, please hurry and get here" she hangs up. I pack everything into my car and quickly put the cart back. I start to drive back, worrying about what could be going on.

A little while later I pull into the driveway, shutting the gate behind me with the button. All our cars have one to open and close the gate. I get out of the car and lock it, I'll get the bags later. I try to open the door but it is locked. I grab my keys from my pocket and unlock it, hearing the yelling grow louder. I slam the door open and find Jonah and Daniel arguing as Zach cries, Jack tries to comfort him and Corbyn backs up Jonah. Jamie sits to the side, scared.

"what the hell is going on?" I yell, louder than all of them. They all stop, turning to look at me as I stare at Daniel and Jonah, confused and angry. Zach runs over to me, hugging me tight while crying into my shoulder. Now I was really mad.

"I-I was tel-lling the guys s-som-" Daniel stutters, trying to explain.

"Bulls**t, Zach walked in on you both this morning and ran into our room upset" Jonah yells, standing in front of him again.

"Do you know how stupid you look at the moment?" Corbyn yells at Daniel.

"enough. I want to know what you are all going on about, not have you all arguing while Zach cries in my arms" I yell, covering Zach's ears. I can tell Jonah is very pissed because all he is doing is death staring Daniel, making him uncomfortable. Corbyn does the same as Jack death stares Jamie. "All of you up to your rooms. Now"

They all leave, Zach starting to do the same but I hold onto him.

"you don't have to leave. I want to talk to you first." We sat on the lounge and he explained everything to me. I understand why he is so upset now. I understand why all the guys are angry and why Daniel didn't want to explain it truly. "Thank you, Zach. I'm going to talk to the others okay, then I will send them down here" I smile at him and make my way upstairs. I stop at Jamie's room first. She jumps up in her bed, hearing the door open.