Epilogue

Grayson's P.O.V
-

I walked into the warm house and threw everything off of me, "hey baby.." I felt warms hands glide down my back and wrap around my stomach.

My stomach immediately fluttered

I turned to face her, "hi mi amor, how's the baby." I touched her stomach and kissed her lips. "He's doing just fine, just being stubborn and not wanting to eat his damn food." She huffed and I chuckled.

"Well you sure are a feisty babe today aren't you?" She rolled her eyes and laughed even harder. "Ya Know, it's rude to make fun of a pregnant women. I could die of stress and irritation." She stated and this time I was the one rolling my eyes.

"Oh you exaggerate to much, besides you're a tough woman." I told her while walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh wait, don't go in there-" She was cut off when I gasped, the kitchen filled with our favorite foods and decorations put around the whole kitchen.

There was even a sign that said
"Happy birthday my love!"

I walked over to the counter and picked up the little card that was stuck under a big wrapped box. I held it open and it read,

Dear gray,
I know that we've come along way in our friendship and relationship, you've always treated me the way I've always wanted to be treated and I can't thank you enough for that.
I've came to the conclusion that I'm never going to stop loving you, even if your super annoying and irritating!
I still find things that I love about you and I couldn't Cherish them more. The love and affection is so powerful to me, it's like most of the time I can't even explain my words.
I really hope you enjoy your birthday and the new blessing that is coming in a couple months, I love you baby.

Yours truly,
Lily

I had tears coming down and I turned to look at her..

My first love
My first actual girlfriend
My sun
My moon
My stars
My princess
My life

I don't know what I would do or who I would be without her. I love her to much to ever let her go, even if that means I'm being selfish.

I grabbed her by her jaw and gave her a hard kiss, it's wasn't just any kiss.

It was true love

All of this really did start with jealousy..

——
THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK :)

I love you guys to much 💗💗

•Mia