1

Song for chapter:
How long- Charlie Puth
'You been actin' so shady, I've been feelin' it lately.'
-
Lilly
5:38pm

I WALKED INTO the quiet house and hung my things onto the coat hanger, I walked over to the living room while my heels were the only things you could hear and I made my way towards the couch.

I saw Grayson and some redhead sitting together just watching T.V, "Hey gray," he turned and smiled at me. "Hey Lily, how was work?" I shrugged while looking at the girl, "it was okay, who's this?" I said pointing towards the girl.

She had fiery red hair, porcelain white skin with freckles, Sharp almond brown eyes, big pink lips, and had a wonderful body. "This is Kayla, my girlfriend." I felt my breath hitch in my throat and snapped my head towards him. "Girlfriend? What happened to the other-" He went wide eyed and quickly shut me down, I turned towards the girl.

She furrowed her eyebrows and made a face of confusion, "uh.. i-i don't know what you're talking about, I haven't been in a relationship for 2 years.." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say, I'm going to my room.." I walked away and up the stairs, I opened my room door and crashed onto my big bed. I felt my eyes sting with tears and my throat start to close up, I grabbed my phone and contemplated on dialing Ethan's number.

Ring..ring..ring-

"Hello?" I felt my breath fall from my mouth, while I pressed the phone to my ear and sniffed, "Ethan, can you pick me up.." He sighed, "what did Grayson do this time!". I chuckled at how fast he put two and two together, "he's with another girl and I dont wanna deal with this anymore." I rubbed my head and walked around my room with my phone pressed to my ears, still waiting for a response.

"Fine, but no crying or complaining about-" I squealed through the phone and smiled, "okay okay, I'll see you in 10!" I threw my phone on the bed and went to go get my stuff for a shower.

-

The sound of someone opening my door and walking over to my bed brang a smile to my face, "Ethan your finally here-" I cut my sentence short when I saw Grayson standing next to my bed and the smile immediately fell from his face.

He hurried to my side and held my face in his hands, I would have melted from this but I was angry at him right now. "What's wrong?" I slapped his hands away and looked away.

"Nothing, but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave my room.." He sighed and pulled my face towards him, "tell me what's wrong.." I pulled away and stood up, already walking away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Please just talk to me, why are you so upset?" He cried out at me but I snatched my hand away and was met with Ethan halfway down the stairs. "Can we go now?" He nodded and quickly grabbed my hand. "YOU CANT JUST LEA-" I cut him off by slamming the door and making my way towards Ethan's car.

-

If you would have already guessed, then yes I do have a huge crush on Grayson. He's the definition of perfect and has such a big heart towards people, I would give my heart to him in a heartbeat but it seems that he doesn't know I have a crush on him so I'll like to keep it that way.

I've been liking him since we were in 3rd grade but he doesn't know that. we kissed once but its only because I hadn't had my first kiss and he figured he would do me a favor. I've had to deal with his attitude, his past flings, past heartbreak, and lots of other things, he's now a 21 year old man who owns the biggest company then any other company and still doesn't notice my infatuation with him-

"Lily, are you even listening?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Ethan stood in front of me and shook my shoulders so I would pay attention to what he was saying.

"W-what did you say?" He sighed and stepped back, "I said are you going to tell him or will I have to." I quickly shook my head no and he let out a sigh of annoyance. " lily, this is getting out of control and I really don't like having to see you crying all the time because of him, so either you tell him now or I will, got it?" I nodded and looked down.

He picked my head up with his finger and stared into my eyes, "don't bring yourself down just because he cant deal with his own problems and brings other into them, they don't mean anything to him but you know who does?" I stared back and cocked my eyebrows at him.

"Who?" He caressed my cheek and smiled, "you do, he loves you with all his heart and would do anything to protect you lily. Don't bring yourself down just because he doesn't realize how wonderful you are, now stop being so glum and come watch some movies with me!" I smiled and hopped of the counter, just making my way towards the couch.

I guess Ethan was right, Grayson loves me as a friend but just not they way I love him. I've always loved Grayson and it hurts, Ethan's known I've liked Grayson since the very first time we've met and he totally fine with it, just a little annoyed that I won't tell him.

You might think that Grayson's totally fine but he not, he's still not getting over the fact that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with one of his closest friends. He found her with his best friend Cameron the day he was supposed to purpose to her, but she didn't answer her phone so he figured that he would go to her house and see what was up but walked in on them having sex.

He was devastated and I had thought I made him happy for awhile but now all he does is fuck around because he wants other girls to feel the pain that he felt, I told him it was a bad idea but he doesn't care.

I guess I haven't tried hard enough to help him because he still seams heartbroken, but it's not my job to babysit him because of his past relationship he cant get over.

I've gotta find self love within me, and not cry over a man who can't get over himself.

×××
Yooooo,

Hi y'all! I hope you like this chapter because I know I did:)

Make sure to vote, comment, and share!
Love ya,
~M