4

Song for chapter:
Bohemian Rhapsody- QUEEN
' Is this the real life, is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, to escape from reality..'
-
Grayson Dolan
10:54am

SHE'S BACK AND I'm so happy because I've missed her. She's been gone for almost a month and I didn't even go after her, what a best friend I am.

here's the thing,

I'm in love with her and I dont know if she loves me back. She's perfect for me and I dont want to express how I feel until I'm certain she feels it too. I've only kissed her once and I loved it.

It's when I noticed that I was in love with her, but I hid it all these years. I tried to marry a girl I didn't even really love but did somehow end up loving her, i was hurt and Lily was there for me ever since.

She's been there since we were 4, picking on me when I was shorter then her, kissing me on the cheeks when I was sad, tickling my sides until I farted, she understood me and I was a coward to ever confess my feelings to her.

I've done noting but been distant and hurt her feelings, she didn't deserve that and I'm going to make it up to her.

"Hey lily?" I called, she turned towards me and smiled. "Yes?" I awkwardly looked at the ground and fiddled with my hands. "Can we cuddle?" She chuckled and opened her arms.

I shook my head at her and opened my arms instead, "come here," she blushed and cuddles into my chest. I laid us down on the couch and nuzzled my head into the crease of her neck, her vanilla smelling hair filling my nostrils.

I love this position because I get to wrap my arms around her, she's very soft and I couldn't be more in love.

She kissed my chest and I blushed, I kissed her head and squeezed her into me. "Sooo..kayla is coming over later, I was wondering if you wanna meet her." she quickly got up and confusion was written all over her face.

Why did I have to ruin it.

"are you fucking serious?" I arched an eyebrow at her and she scoffed, "what do you mean?-" She pushed herself away from me and stood up, "your still with the prick!? I thought you would have dumped her after the argument we had a month ago!" I didnt expect that reaction.

"So you think that just because we had an argument, that I'm suppose to dump a girl that I like for you?!" She was livid at this point and she was 10 seconds away from hitting me across the face.

Shit, I did it again. I said the wrong thing and hurt her, I felt a sting on my cheek and my face turn to the other side.

"Well i guess I know how much you care for your so called best friend now, don't think I'm ever talking to you again asshole!" she walked out of the living room and I stood there frozen.

I fucked up bad and drove the girl I loved the most,

away in a second.

-
Lilly's
P.O.V

I left the house and into some random street, my head hurting from all of the crying.

How could he say that? After evrything I've done and how hard I've tried to keep him happy. Yet he treats me like this? What did i do? Is it because I left for a month and didn't talk to him?

He knew that if he made me dinner and cuddled with me, that he could set me in a trap then BAM he hits me with that dumb 'you wanna meet my prostitute?' Bullshit.

Well fuck that, because I told him I was sorry and he still decided to talk shit.

I ran into the bar and immediately made my way to the bar, I sat down on some old wooden stool and waited till the guy was done with the other person's order.

"What can I get you?" I looked at him and wow! He was beautiful , "uhm can I get a couple of beers please?" He nodded and came back with my beers and a napkin.

I downed my drink and grabbed the napkin but stopped, he gave me his number! I'm obviously not going to take it right at this moment but I'll keep it just in case.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here at a bar?" My emotions were blank so I just stared at the counter, "getting the edge off" He nodded again and saw someone else in need of a drink.

I quickly downed my last one and got up, I grabbed my things and walked outside. "Jesus grayson, why do you make me like this?" I talked into the air until I started feeling a bit woozy, i started walking home and my house finally came into view.

I walked into the house and kicked my shoes off, my legs felt wobbly and my head was spinning. I kept giggling at my feet and turning my head, "lily? Is that you?" I giggled and tried to creep away but Grayson held onto my waist.

"lily why are you home so late?- Were you drinking!?" He smelled my breath from a mile away, I pushed myself out of his grip and walked up the stairs, locking my room door.

He banged on my door but I felt myself falling asleep,

Your to late gray..

×××
Hey hoes,

This update is late but it's fine right? you don't hate me?

Anyways I love you all and I hope you are all enjoying this crappy book because I'm suddenly getting tired of it smhh.

Love you,
•M