9

Song for chapter:
Could've been- H.E.R (ft. Bryson Tiller)
' we could've been, but we try to pretend, every now and again, we don't dream about don't think about what, we could've been.. '
-
Lily
10:32pm

I SAT STILL in my seat while everyone just clapped and smiled, I got a clear view of his face and felt my mood switch to an even worse mood.

I wasn't happy that my ex boyfriend just decided to show up all of the sudden and post a dinner. It also doesn't make sense on why Grayson decided to invite me to his house to.

Of course Grayson doesn't know why I'm so upset, but only because I had decided to keep this certain breakup away from him.

He'll fucking flip out if he found out about why we broke up or that we even dated!

So I kept it a secret..

I felt someone nudge my arm and turned to see Ethan raising an eyebrow at me, "what's wrong? You look like you've see a ghost." He whispered to me and I just faked a smile.

"Nothing, just tired is all.." I whispered back, "are you sure, I mean I could take you home if you feel uncomfortable." He said.

Did I fail to mention that Ethan knew about me and Leo? Yes he basically caught me with him when I tried to lie, saying I was 'going to the mall' I'm so stupid.

Ethan decided to follow me and caught me with leo, from then on he knew what Leo did and how he treated me.

That why I've had a drinking problem since and Grayson just doesn't know why I've always had a problem with drinking. He's upset that I still don't tell him to this day, Ethans the only one.

If it wasn't for Ethan then I would've been dead by now. Anyways i-

"Why are you so spaced out?" Grayson asked and I just shook my head, poking at my food in front of me.

"Grayson how are you! I haven't seen you since we were in highschool!" Leo patted his back and had a smile on his face. I remember when he would give me that smile but behind it was the devil.

Using women for sex and then verbally abusing them with his hands or other weapons.

He should be ashamed of himself.

I kept my head down the entire time and picked at my food, the most painful part is when I decided to get out of my seat and leave..but that didn't really happen.

"Where are you going? Dinner barely started." Grayson said and without a doubt Leo's head popped up with his stare straight on me.

I froze and he just softly smiled, the things he did to me are unexplainable but when I looked at the brown headed blue eyed boy..I want to barf.

Grayson looked between me and leo but before he could say anything I rushed to the key bowl in the living room and grabbed mason.

Once we were outside I opened the door and got in while he stood there looking confused, "get in mason!" I shouted and when he got in I drove off.

The car was zooming down the road and the wind rushing through my hair, mason was smiling but I wasn't.

I obviously wasn't gonna show it but I did kinda frown. He looked so happy but when I swerve into Grayson house, I threw the door open and ran up to the front door.

I quickly opened it and walked up stairs, I grabbed my suitcase and started packing everything up.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Mason said and I turned my head to look at him, "do you wanna go on a trip with me?" I asked and he squinted his eyes.

"Why?" He exaggerated and I groaned, "yes or no, either your going or not." I deadpan and he sighed but smirked.

"Yes"
"Are you sure?"
"Uhuh"
"Positive?"
"Yup"
"Let get this show on the road"

We left the house and continued to drive off, I didn't know where we were going but I know it would be far..

Far from this wretched place..

×××

Long time no see sisters ☕🐸

School is kicking my ass and I'm so sorry for not updating in so long, I swear I've been needing to but I have homework and when I get home I'm always asleep because I get so tired.

Anyways next chapter yalll

○M