New things everyday

Start from the beginning

" For two months now" they both said, and they kissed.

I took Brendon and Sarah's hand again and we went on Thunder Mountain. I sat with Spencer, so that Sarah and Brendon sat together and Linda didn't want to go on the ride.

It was fun. We got off of the ride and Sarah and Brendon were running around holding each other's hands like little kids. They were a cute couple.

SARAH POV

I was nervous to meet Emmy. She was perfect, just how Brendon described her to be.

As Brendon and I got off the rollercoaster holding hands Emmy was behind us day-dreaming.

I waved my hand in front of her face to get her attention.

" Hey what are you thinking about?" I asked, nudging her.

" oh, nothing just how cute you and Brendon are. I'm just glad he's happy." She said, bringing her attention back to me.

I was glad Emmy liked me. Plus I loved her father too.

I felt like I connected to her as a big sister and maybe a mom.

BRENDON POV

I was glad that Emmy and Sarah clicked like that. It was sweet seeing two people that I care about getting along.

We went on the rest of the rides. When it came to the parade I put Emmy on my shoulders so she can get a good view. Sarah was on my side supporting her, so that she wouldn't fall down.

After that, we went to see the Fantasmic show. I used my jacket and Emmy's jacket to lay on the ground so that we can sit down and watch the show. I really like that show, it's one of my favorites here.

We watched the show and when the fire shot up, all we could feel was the heat and it felt great.

As the show finished, Emmy, and Sarah were cuddling each other. I got up and helped them up. I dust off the jackets and wrapped it around them. I put Emmy back on my shoulders because there was too much people and we walked over to the castle to see the fireworks.

Emmy refused to sit on me, so I put her down. She was hopping around the tile while waiting for the fireworks to go off.

As it went off she was standing in front of me tippy-toeing and I picked her up so she can see. She put her arms around me and squeezed me tight then grabbed Sarah and squeezed her tight too.

She let go and gave both of us a hug.

" I love you guys" she mumbled.

" Aww we love you too" we said in sync.

I put her down and we walked around before leaving the theme park. It was getting too quiet.
I looked around and found no sight of Emmy. Maybe she had to tie her shoes or something. I waited there for a bit and still no sign of Emmy.

Right then I noticed that I had lost my daughter. I'm such a horrible father.

I started freaking out and ending up having a panic attack. Sarah pulled me to the side and gave me water.

" Hey, it okay. I know we are gonna find her, she is a smart girl." She said. I nodded I trusted Sarah. That was a reason why I started dating Sarah because I could trust her and she was always happy and loving even when things like this happened.

I found an employee and talked to them about Emmy missing. They understood the situation and brought over a group of them to help find her.

I was relieved that we started searching but afraid of what can happen. I started crying.