Feeling Loved

EMMY POV

I felt myself falling off the bed and then bang I hit the ground. I got up rubbing my head.
I checked the time and it was 10am.

Damn I'm late for school. I got up and ran to the bathroom and changed my clothes and ran downstairs.

Brendon was whistling and I just grabbed my stuff and ran out the door.

BRENDON POV

I heard a thud coming from upstairs. I figured it was Emmy. Then I heard her footsteps. She ran downstairs and ran out the door.

I stood there and waited, continued making pancakes, while whistling.

Then Emmy runs back inside the house. I looked at her and chuckled.

" Why are you in a rush?" I asked.

" Well I'm extremely late for school, come on let's go." She whined.

" Don't bother, I got you a few days off for now." I said.

"Meanwhile, you can eat these pancakes and tell me how they taste and we can go to the mall or something since you're all dressed" I said. She nodded.

I placed the chocolate chip pancakes onto the plates and we sat there and ate.

Once we finished I ran upstairs and changed my clothes.

EMMY POV

At least Brendon got me out of school for a few days, it was basically living hell without Brendon. That's what I always say. (So true, if you knew me well I always call school hell without Brendon.)

He should've told me, so I won't make a fool of myself and run out the door.

When Brendon was done getting ready, we walked outside and into his car.

We drove down to some mall. The first store we went to was Hot Topic of course.

Brendon and I bought matching T-shirts.

Brendon bought a t-shirt that had his face on it. I bought a few panic!, Fob and tøp shirts. I bought a few jeans and some accessories. Brendon got me posters to decorate my room.

After that we went to Macy's to get more clothes for myself and other stuff for my room as well. We bought a black dress that I actually liked, even though I don't really like wearing dresses. I also got a leather jacket because why not!

We spent a few more hours in other shops. After that, we went grocery shopping to get some stuff for the house.

" Umm I'm having some friends coming over Okay" Brendon says, pulling into the driveway.

I helped Brendon bring all the bags in. I took all my stuff and put them away in my room while Brendon put away the groceries.

I heard the door bell ring. I run over to the door and opened it.

Being the fan girl I am, I got star struck when I saw Dallon, Pete, Patrick, Tyler and Josh standing at the doorway.

They stood there and stared back at me.

" Umm hey kid, do you know where Brendon is??" They asked. I pointed into the kitchen.

They walked towards that direction and I shut the door. Following them in.

" So, Brendon who's child did you kidnapped?" Pete shouted, pointing at me.

I just sat there giggling my butt off. Brendon just looked at me.

" Oh, that child, she's mine, " They all just looked at Brendon and looked at me.

I nodded.

"Yup, you guys are uncles, congrats" Brendon shouted handing everyone a beer and handing me apple cider. He then goes into a group hug with the boys.