Chapter Twenty-Eight - Stop!

Your Point Of View

I was at the mall with the full class, I was happily skipping around until I ran into a man with a black hoodie on. His face was covered in shadows and he smiled at me. I smile back not wanting to be rude but as I turn back I feel him grab my arm with his shrivelled up hands, but as I look he didn't place the last finger on my arm. Bakugo came over to talk to me but I look at him quickly as to signal who it was. "Don't say anything, and just follow my niece, it wasn't nice how you just abandoned me. Also, if one of your friends make a scene I will turn you into dust along with your friends and innocent bystanders."

I gulped but nodded agreeing with him, he pulled my arm taking me into his chest. I see a small explosion in Bakugo's hand but I quickly shake my head telling him not to, and he listened. He quickly walked away trying to find someone from class or security. I look down hate in my eyes as I see his shoes. "What do you want asswipe?" He chuckled ominously. "How are you (Your Name), I heard you got your provisional licence. Even if you have come this far to being a hero we will still accept you!"

I look up. "Maybe I should, you were much nicer to me and All Might is practically dead now so being on the villains side would the best option if I wanted to win" I say to him in a whisper. He let go of my arm and gave me a hug, I returned it hating every second of it. I then see a red and white spec and turn around to see Todoroki. He looks shocked but I just winked at him. Turning around to face him I see Tomura wasn't paying attention to me as his eyes were on Shoto. I took my change to quickly turn around and axe kick him in the face.

As it was about to hit his face he moved his hand quickly and grabbed my leg connecting every finger. Cracks appeared in my soft skin as it slowly turned to dust. He let go of me and I fell to the ground screaming in pain. By now the innocent bystander realized what was going on and ran away. The full class had now arrived and looked shocked to see Tomura. Bakugo and Kirishima quickly charged at him activating there quicks.

First down was Kirishima, his face had gotten touched and he just disintegrated, not a second passed and my eyes open. I try reaching for the dust that was one Kiri and start crying. Bakugo attacked next and lasted a while before being tripped over a loose tile on the floor, it started with his back, then his legs and arms, and Tomura left him with just his head and feet. "Stop it, Tomura, stop it!" It had been five minutes and all of my class was ever dead with body parts remaining, turned into dust, or just barely still alive. And it was all my fault.

"This is what happens when you make me mad (Your Name) you should have joined me while your friends were still alive, now you've lost a leg and everything you wanted to protect" I look at him with tear filled eyes. "Stop it" I said lowly. "Which one did you like the most, Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Midoriya, or maybe someone else I killed?" He smiled at me pointing to each corpse as he said their name. "Don't worry, you'll join them soon... In heaven!" He screamed as he reached down and touched my stomach. I couldn't feel much but all I know what that this was the end for me.

I never got to become a hero. Have a good last memory with my friends. Get married to someone I liked. Have kids. Find my parents. Where are my parents? Do they even know that I moved to Japan? That I enrolled in a hero school? Are they even alive? Are watching over me? Did they care about me? Did anyone care about me, or did they care about Aziz? The second me, would they even remember me? Was I big enough to stick around? Would anyone attend my funeral? Will anyone remember me? As the last thought slipped my mind I felt empty, I was floating. Y eyes closed, this is it the end! It's so close, my time is over.

~(Dream End)~

I quickly opened my eyes my heart jumping out of my chest. Someone quickly bursts thru my door, I see Midoriya, and Mum. My eyes instantly fill with tears and I see that it was just a dream and that Tomura didn't come back for me. They ran over to me and pulled me into a hug and I just cry more. They sit me up and Midoriya quickly leaves the room and returns with a glass of water. "(Your Name), are you ok?" Izuku asks as I drink the water shaking in Mums arms as he strokes my head.

"I had a dream that... that... that he came back for me, and he killed everyone." I say still panicked but slightly calmer. "Who is 'he'? And who did he kill? Why did he want you?" I take a deep breath. "Uncle Tomura, he came back... he asked if... if I... if I would become a villain like him. Bakugo went to get help, he brought the class to help. He disintegrated my leg, I couldn't move. He then kill Kirishima, and Bakugo, then he left Todoroki without legs and arms, Midoriya was left in a pile of dust belonging to who ever had just been killed. He killed most people, Tsuyu, Mineta, Ochaco, Sato and Tokoyami, were really injured and nearly dead. He then killed me. It was so scary, it felt so real!" I begin to cry more and more I couldn't stop.

"It's okay, he can't hurt you now. I'll protect you" Mum says as he put me down and tucked me in. "Midoriya go to your room, I'll take care of her from here." He says as he pulls out a chair and sits there stroking my head trying to make me go to sleep. And it worked, he was the warmth I was missing and needed. I felt so calm. "Good Night Mum" I say and I fall asleep.

I wake up again, this time not panicked. I slowly sit up and look around the room, light was peeking through the window and I yawn. My wheelchair was already unfolded and ready for me to get in it. I glare at it in frustration, after awhile you get sick of not being able to walk. I slide my legs to the edge of my bed. Putting pressure on my left leg a small pain shoot through it. I wince before putting pressure on the other leg and trying to stand. I grab the handles of the wheelchair and take a small step. I go to take another step but as my leg lifts my other leg decided to laugh at me and stop working.

I fall and quietly yelp in pain as I land on the floor. I lay on the floor looking at the ceiling. My eyes close for a moment but reopen when I heard a bang on the door. "(Your Name), are you ok? I thought I heard you scream in pain!" I look at the door. "Yeah, im fine, just need a little help please!" I yell back. The door opens and Tokoyami walked in, "What did you do?" He picked me up and sat me back on my bed. "I was trying to walk" He smiled at me softly, "I see, You will heal eventually. Just let yourself heal. How are your wings?" I get my wings out and smile. "The feathers grow back pretty quickly, there's still some parts where feathers arent and I cant move them but thats because of my back, in a week doctors say I should be on crutches." I smile.