Chapter Nineteen - Making The Move

Your Point Of View

Oijiro was fighting one of ectoplasms clones. Swinging his tail a few times he eventually gets knocked down. "Your movements say 'I move like this because I have a tail.' Let's reexamine the fundamentals of how you move." The clone says giving constructive criticism, which Oijiro agrees to.

Then was Mina, "Ultimate move, Shooting acid from my hands like this!" she then put her hands together one facing up and one facing down and then acid sprays but immediately flops to the ground not going anywhere. "How is it?" she asked the clone to the side of her. "If you're going to take that route, then make a nozzle with your fingers and squeeze it out. That's it" the clone says as she copied his teaching and the acid went further. "Wow, I can shoot further now!" "Shall we have you focus your acid to develop it further?"

I then look over to Momo and see her create two metal poles. Everyone quirks are so cool that I don't even know what to do. At this rate, I'll be forgotten. I stand at the entrance staring at everyone making their moves. Everyone's moving forward. I go over to an empty place next to a clone and smile at it. I stare at it, I don't have an idea what I have to do or how I'm going to make a new move. I then feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and see dad. "Hi, Dad" I smile happily. "Aizawa made you practice flying at the training camp right, so try making a move that uses your wings" I quickly nod while activating my wings. I was grateful for the hole in the back so I can fly without ripping the outfit.

I then look back at him and he holds out a bar of chocolate, specifically (While, Milk, Dark, etc) chocolate. He then leaves and I smile. Opening it I snap a piece off and eat it offering some to the clone who declines. I put the chocolate into a small pocket I have and start flying. I think about it for a bit and then realise I could pull off a move like Gran Torino, where he uses his speed to fly and kick people. I then dart into the sky and come back down quickly kicking the clone and going through it turning it into a pile that melts away. "Can I please have another clone, I accidentally killed it," I asked Ectoplasm which he just nodded and another clone appeared behind me so I continue to practice the move, and each time I got faster but I also needed a new clone.

After about an hour I had another idea of a move I summoned a bunch of the dark and light fairies and smile at them as I told them to make a dome around clone and to stay in place. "Try and break out, please," I asked the clone. I then I saw a hole burst threw it and the fairies disappeared in white and black sparkles. "Oh, it didn't work" I sigh in disappointment. "How about trying bigger ones," the clone says. I nod and smile, "Ok, I'll try it!" I say determined. I first summoned a fairy in its normal size. I then try again but it was the same size.

I then try again and keep failing until I get a bigger one. It wasn't that much bigger but at least it was a few inches bigger than the others. I smile and keep trying I eventually made my way to sitting down, because of feeling nauseous. It took another hour before I ended up with way higher size. The fairies I could summon now appear from 3 inches and now it was 3 foot, it was like a mini human, but with wings and it sparkled.

I smile as I walk away from the clone. "Mum, I'm going to make costume changes." "Ok, be back soon and be careful" I nod before leaving the Gym Gamma and walking towards the Development Studio. Once I get there I see Izuku, Ochaco and Iida walk out, they all look slightly traumatized. I walk past them smiling happily and I open the door to the studio and walk inside. I see a pink haired girl she was about 157cm tall and had a huge rack, and by rack I mean boobs. "Hello, I'm (Your Name) (Last Name), I'm from the Hero course and I'm hoping to improve my costume." I smile at her. There is then a sparkle to her eyes. "Improve your costume!" she yelled in excitement. I nod and smile "I'm Mei Hatsume, nice to meet you, what can I do for you!" I giggle at how enthusiastic she is. "I would like to make my shoes a harder material but I want it to also be silent since a part of my quirk revolves around shadows I would want a way that even in the dark if I'm jumping around no one could hear me, and I would also like something like some braces for my legs that still look like my socks, only if that isn't too much though."

I then see a pro hero appear behind me I think he is called Power Loader, or something. "I'll see what I can do for you, let Hatsume get your sizes and you can be on your way. I wasn't a very tall person and I knew that since I was 130 cm or 4'7 ft so it didn't take long.

Eventually, the days past and I got my new stuff for the suit. I also made a few more ultimate moves along the way without Mum and Dad's help. I also the fairies I can create now are taller than some people in the class. A whole 6 ft and 5 inches so I was happy with what I achieved. I was also eating properly for the most half. I still threw some foods up by habit but then ate again afterwards. I was now a perfect weight and wasn't malnourished but I still feel like a could drop a few pounds. I stop for a moment and look at an explosion caused my Bakugo. A giant block then started falling towards dad, in panic I summon fairies and cover him only to see that Izuku kicked the rock, the smaller pieces were now falling down so that's what my fairy cleaned.

Hello, it is I, the author. Normally I put this in the comments but, thank you so so much for helping me get where I am now. I wish you all a merry Christmas and wish you all the best. If I make mistakes tell me and have a good Christmas and new year. Thank you.