Chapter Eighteenth - Ultimate Move

Your Point Of View

I wake up in my room. Surprised because I know I fell asleep on the sofa. Ignoring that fact I got dressed in what I normally wear for school but without the cardigan. I smile and run to the bathroom I have and use the sink to brush my teeth. I then went over to do my hair putting it up in a high ponytail and not adding any makeup.

Then I moved onto the kitchen to the side. I see that the ingredients we're already out for me along my tray. I had Churros sprinkled in sugar and then melted chocolate to dip it in. Putting it on the tray I pick it up and go downstairs to see everyone else was already awake and eating.

Deciding I was going to sit with Bakugo I walk up to hit and sit down. "Morning Bakugo, how are you?" I ask dipping a churro in the chocolate and eating it. He looked at the food on my plate and then looks at me. "I'm good just make sure you keep eating enough." I giggle a little and we continue eating in silence until it's time to go.

"I believe I told you yesterday, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses." "Yes, Sir!" we all replied. "A hero license bears with it he great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive on this year is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year. That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two ultimate moves."

As he said that the door opened revealing Cementoss, Midnight and Ectoplasm. "Ultimate Moves? It's like a real school thing and yet, it's a super normal hero thing!" Mina and Denki cheer. "Ultimate'! This means that this move will give you a sure win!" "A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent."

"Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are and endangered species." "We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." Mum says and the heroes walk out.

I grab my costume and walk to the changing rooms with the other girls. We start getting dressed, my outfit was like a wardens outfit apart it had a skirt and cute stockings that went to my mid-thigh. I then grab a hat and as I was about to put it on my head Ochaco calls me as I turn around I see a flash and realise Ocha took a picture of me.

"Ahh Ochaco!" I shouted running over to her after putting my hat on. "Let me look!" I say and she moves her phone to my face. "You look so cute (Your Name), truly adorable. Quick question though why is there a hole in the back of your costume?" I pout, "So my wings don't rip the costume when coming out.
(Ochaco's Picture Below)

"Just don't show anyone the picture!" I squeal a little

"Just don't show anyone the picture!" I squeal a little. I leave first and make it to the Gym Gamma before everyone but then everyone started showing up. Ochaco started showing the class her phone and they all 'Awwed' at something. I then realised she was showing the picture of me so I glare at her when she finally notices she stops and puts her phone away.

"Gym Gamma, also known as the 'Training Dining Land, ' or TDL." Mum started. "I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the 'Dining' part refers to." Cementoss explains just as he finished though Iida pit his hand up. "Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!"

"I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your ability to communicate, draw people to you, and lead. Every year, a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things."

"Of those, your ability to fight is especially important to your future as heroes. If you are prepared, you won't have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether it not you pass." Midnight carries on from Mum. "Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines." Cementoss smiles and then walks away. "Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be the attacking type. For example, Iida's reciproburst, the temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move." Cytoplasm says.

Iida then looks to the ceiling holding his chest. Whilst Sato looks at him a little confused and scared at the same time. "So that's good enough to be called an ultimate move?" "I see... so we need to find something that allows us to feel like 'As long as I can do this, I have the advantage. I can win." Sato says. "Exactly!" the R-rated hero winked at him "Kamui Woods, who played a big part in the fight the other day, has a move called Lacquered Chain Prison that is the perfect example of an ultimate move. It restrains his opponents before they can do anything."

"The training camp was cancelled, but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves. In other words, until the beginning of the next semester, for the ten days or so until the end of summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your Quirks. You'll be doing intensive training! In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing quirks. Get through this with a 'Plus Ultra' mentality. Are you ready?" "Yes, Sir!" we all shout. "I'm getting excited" Denki days after causing me so smile.