Chapter nine

Betty's POV:
Me Archie and Veronica head to pops choc'lit shop after school. It was like a ritual we have.

Pop came over with the same smile as always "I assume the usual?" He asks. We nod and he chuckles away " be right up" he says turning away.

But I don't hear him. I'm too focused on the grey crown beanie in the booth opposite

Jughead's POV:
I headed to pops after school. I was starving and didn't quite fancy going home and dealing with my father yet.

I smiled at pop as he came over. At least he was treating me the same. "It's a shame what people are saying about you. Your a good kid" he says writing down my order
I smile "thanks pop. That means everything right now" he smiles and turns away.

I turn back to my laptop and continue to type. Only stopping to take coffee sips or bites of food.

I look up to see betty chatting with her friends and laughing. I smile before picking up my stuff and leaving.

"JUG" I hear betty shout. I turn around slowly and smile lightly "that's me" I say. She smiled "where you off too?" She asks. I sigh " can't leave my dad alone for two long" I shrug before walking away.

I open the door to the trailer to find I was correct. I had been gone too long. The place stunk of sick. I sighed and put my stuff down at the door before heading through to the over room.

I groan at the sight. FP was passed out in his sick. Slowly I step forward and pick him up. I drag him through to his room and lay him down. That will have to do. I walk back to the other room and set to work on cleaning up.

Betty's POV:
What did he mean he couldn't leave his dad for long? I sigh as I go and sit down at our booth. I shrug it off and take a sip of my strawberry