Dia x Gem reader

Short filler one shot for y'all sorry for the wait.

Y/ns POV:
Darkness that's all I could see but eventually I could see my gem friends. I smile and go to run to them but I found myself stuck where I was. I heard a crack and saw the gems slowly being cracked one by one.

First who was cracked completely was the younger gem Phos. His body falls to the floor and his dismembered head held a look of horror that I would never forget. Soon after I saw Phos get hurt the others started to get hurt in similar fashions.

The horrible thing was I saw lunarian arrows were the cause of it and I could only stand in horror watching the lunarians picking up the remainings of all my friends. I wanted to scream and run to slash at the lunarians but I still couldn't move.

Then suddenly I heard someone's footsteps and I noticed a familiar gem run by me and start to attack the lunarians. It was diamond! I was so thankful diamond came to help but what happened next wasn't good.

Diamonds right arm was shot off with an arrow and then his left leg was shot off. Diamond kept fighting though and eventually he landed on the ground without any legs. His right left had fallen off from the impact the fall caused. I could watched horrified as Dia turned to face me and smiles sadly while mouthing something to me

'I love you Y/n'

I was finally able to find my voice and I had screamed so loudly that I was sure that I had woken up almost every gem. I held my legs while starting to shake and cry.

Dia's POV: [GASP]
I was quickly woken up by the sound of Y/ns screaming and I quickly threw my covers off to run to Y/n's room. I saw Y/n crying and hugging her knees while rocking herself. I quickly go over to her and hug her.

No one's POV:
Y/n gave out a gasp of surprise but hugged back while slowly calming down. Dia and Y/n just sat there hugging each other for a while until Dia pulled away to look at Y/ns face. "Y/n what happened?"

Dia had asked with clear worry on his voice and the look in his eyes. "Dia I'm fine it was..only a nightmare" Y/n said while leaning into Dia's shoulder. Dia sighs quietly and rubs Y/ns back to comfort her.

Eventually both of them laid down in the bed Dia holding Y/n by her waist and Y/n holding Dia's neck. They both laid together and slowly they fell asleep together.

~Timeskip~

No one's POV:
Bort was looking for Dia slightly worried and eventually he found Dia in Y/ns room. Bort noticed them together but didn't move Dia away he let them be. Of course Bort wasn't sure if they were asleep it should stay asleep but he left the room while slightly smiling.

Bort secretly knew his older brother found someone to be with.

Finally an update for you all!
~Ghoulex