Liar Aechmea x gem reader x phos

He just basically lies about a lot of stuff to her which might be ooc for him. I just feel like Aechema would actually do this stuff. Song for inspiration is: don't come back by KIRA. Also warning small flashbacks going to happen.

No one's POV:
Y/N was walking happily while smiling and was outside Aechema's office and was about to knock while saying something but froze. She heard Aechema talking to another person.

"Are you sure it's wise to keep lying to her my highness? Eventually she'll find out and it may cause a problem"

"It's for our own good. She's one of the only ways to get Kongo to actually work. You know I don't actually love anyone"

That single sentence broke her heart completely. She ran off quitely and started to cry in her room.

She started to plan something...a plan of trying to find a way to cheer up. She knew who would help her during her emotional stage.

The only other gem who came up here injured like she did. Phosphophyllite had somehow hit a spot in her heart. She knew he would help her since she was a gem who agreed to help him so quick.

~Flashback~

"Aechema what's going on?"

"Nothing my princess just another gem came up here like you did"

"Let me see please!"

The young gem begged while hugging his arm. Aechema laughed at her child like attitude but nodded.

"Sure my princess anything for you"

When the young female gem got there she was surprised to see it was Phos.

"Aechema please don't crush Phos! I don't want him gone!"

The female gem begged Aechema again while pulling his shirt. He smiles and pats her head.

"Don't worry princess he won't get crushed like the others now go back to you room I need to talk to this gem alone"

"Ok!"

She then left but not before glancing at the mint colored gem and blushing a little.

~Flashback ends~

She knew she had started to grow feelings for the young mint colored gem. He may have been clumsy and unstable sometimes she knew deep down she had fallen in love with him.

So she knew what she had to do. She had to talk to Phos and convince him to help her.

"You actually wanna try having a relationship with me!?"

Phos asked confused but excited cause he had grown to love her.

"Yeah I do Aechema was lying about loving me and I wanted to give you a chance since I saw you"

She answered him while smiling. Suddenly he hugged her tightly while grinning.

"I swear you won't regret this Y/N! I love you so much and don't ever forget that"

He replied while nuzzling her hair happily. She'd be lying if she said it didn't feel nice at all. The only small problem was that it reminded her of when Aechema did it.

~Flashback~

A certain gem squeaks in surprise when Aechema started to nuzzle her hair.

"What are you doing???"

She asked curiously at the man behind her.

"It's called nuzzling my dear princess it's another sign of affection"

"Oh...in that case do this whenever I ask you to please"

She said bluntly and innocently while smiling and went back to reading.

~Flashback ends~

She didn't deny the affection though. She just stopped trying to think of Aechema but it's hard to forget someone you thought you love.

It hurt so much to remember all the promises Aechema made for her only to have them all broken in front of her.

~Flashback~

"Hey Aechema!"

The energetic female gem calls out to the male.

"Yes my princess?"

Aechema turned to the young female gem.

"Promise me something!"

She said suddenly while grinning.

"Sure what is it my princess?"

Aechema smiles at her actions.

"Promise you'll love me no matter what happens!"

She said while holding her hand to him completely closed except for her pinky.

"I promise to love you no matter what Y/N"

Aechema says while locking her pinky in his as a promise.

The two smiled at each other and shared more time together.

~Flashback ends~

She didn't even realize she started to do what her ancestors the humans use to do. Some liquid started to run down her cheeks and Phos noticed.

"H-hey please don't cry! I'm so sorry if I caused you to start to cry!"

He called out in a small state of panic and started to wipe her cheeks showing she did indeed start to cry. She gave a weak smile to the mint colored gem and holds his hand while closing her eyes. 

"I didn't mean to freak you out Phos. I just started to remember something and it caused me to tear up. Forgive me for if I started to freak you out"

She replies while not opening her eyes yet. The mint colored gem couldn't help but smile at the female gem in front of him.

"I'll love you even if you start to cry like this again or even worse, Y/N please don't think otherwise"

The male replied to her while kissing both her eyelids gently and her forehead gently as well. This action caused the t/o/g cheeks to flare up in a blush and causing her to open her eyes now.

They both started to talk about each other while smiling and laughing neither seemed to notice Aechema watching in sadness of losing her but slightly happy to see her happier with someone he kinda trusted.

If you love someone you'll let them go to make sure they remain happy even at the cost of your own happiness.

I don't really see Aechema as a liar but that doesn't mean I don't see him as someone to manipulate others around him to get his way. Also yes I do add Aechema now to stories the best I can and one shots of him but the whole book won't contain more of him than the gems. He was mainly lying about his feelings. He thought she'd be happier with someone else than him. 

~Ghoulex