Avni

Chapter 3 - "How It All Began?"

Hey guys. So here I am again. Thanks for all the love you have been showering on this new story.

Well, this story is somewhat different, you might have guessed till now. Since you know the condition of Neil and Avni now, and obviously you all are curious to know the past.

So, from this update, we will start the journey of their past. It will go on for some or many updates as you'll get to know what had went wrong there. I hope you'll enjoy.

Happy Reading.

###

"Maa. I am going. Ap lunch karlena. Today is an extra class so I might get late." I spoke hurriedly, stuffing the bread in my mouth.

"Okay darling. Take care." Neela Maa called out from the kitchen.

"You too." I grabbed my bag from the chair and ran out.

It had to be another usual tiring day for me. My studies meant everything to me. They had always been my first priority. I wasn't the famous beautiful girl of my college. Nevertheless, I was popular but for being the most 'padhhaku' girl as people called me. I was best known to be a nerd. My aim was only one, being a successful doctor. And I was working for that only. I never cared for whatever people said. Because that's who I am. The girl who always minds her own business.

I entered the college. Not looking here and there, I went straight to the library.

While I was sitting on one of the chairs with my book lying in front of me, I saw Rhea exiting the library. "Rheaaa!" I called out only to realize later that the librarian was staring at me with her horny eyes as if I was her perfect prey. Okay. So, I had acted foolish.

Rhea suppressed her laughter as I peeked into my book again, embarrassedly.

She walked up to me. "Hi."

"Tujhe Hi ki padi hai. Yahan meri izzat barbaad hogayi!" I whispered, twitching her arm.

"Aaoouuu! Kya yaar!" Rhea screamed and it was now my turn to laugh.

"Out." The librarian said, and we were quick enough to run away.

"Uffoo! The librarian must have been thinking that I just fake being the nerd." I spoke as we walked through the corridor. I was way too worried for my 'so called' studies respect.

"You know what Avni?" Rhea asked.

"What?"

"You. Are. Sick.!" Rhea was quick.

"Haww?!" I slapped her shoulder.

"Ouch..!" I let out a small scream when I found my hair stuck in the zip of my bag. I tilted my head in the process of taking them out, but no use. I tried to look at Rhea standing beside me like a statue, her mouth gaped.

"Rheaaa.. Help me yaar. Ye nikaal!" I stuttered, but of no use.

I looked in the direction she was looking in order to see what had her so shocked, my hair still stuck in the zip.

That was when I saw a young boy, with dark brown smooth hair, a tall figure and a pair of equally attracting brown orbs. He was approaching me, lost. His bag hanged on his left shoulder, and his eyes fixed on me.

I stared at him back, not intentionally though. It was just in the heat of the moment.

He came and stopped near me. I lifted my head up to maintain the eye contact, but failed as I realized my hair were stuck in my bag still, unfortunately.