Chapter 9

WHO LIKES DOCTOR WHO?

LIKE THAT WAS MY FREAKIN LIFE ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO.

I'VE WATCHED THE WHOLE SERIES.

THATS 372 HOURS.

I NEED HELP.

WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE DOCTOR OR COMPANION?

I DONNO TBH ON THE COMPANION BUT DAVID TENNANT WAS SUCH AN ADORABLE 10TH DOCTOR.

BUT I LOVE ROSE AND THE PONDS.

AND THE 11TH DOCTOR WAS SO ADORABLE.

I LITERALLY SOBBED WHEN THE 10TH DOCTOR REGENERATED AND THE 11TH. ESPECIALLY THE 11TH I STILL CRY.

"I'll always remember when the doctor was me."

IM A SOBBING MESS WITH THAT SHOW.

I HAVE A TARDIS BLANKET AND TOOK IT TO CAMP WITH ME LAST YEAR AND ONE OF THE YOUTH ADULT HELPERS TRIED TO TAKE IT FROM ME.

IM SURE MY YOUTH GROUP HAS CONFUSED YOU BY NOW 😂

QOTD: "Just wondering how much I'm going for these days, I mean I can understand not being as pricey as Percy or Jason, maybe...but am I worth, like, maybe two or three Franks?"
       -Leo bad boy SUPREME

_________________________________

Percy POV:

Me and Annabeth are immediately on guard. She takes out her dagger and I draw Riptide as we slowly walk toward the noise.

We walk through the dark hall and hear another clanking sound causing us to turn and look. Nothing. We walk to the end of the hallway and into a large dark room and hear footsteps.

"Oh our little hero, trying to find is parents." A voice says and we turn towards it.

"If only you weren't out of luck."

"Come down here and face me. Unlike a coward." I answer back. I recognize the voice but for some reason I can't place it.

"Who are you?" Annabeth asks.

"Wow you don't know who I am. I must say Annabeth I'm a little shocked."

Me and Annabeth look at each other

"Tartarus." We say in unison. But how is he alive I killed him.

"How I killed you?" I question him.

"And I took your parents before going to Tartarus. I knew you would kill me but I reformed in order to complete what I came here for." He says.

We still can't see him. What does he mean? What mission?

"What mission are you talking about?"

I hear foot steps walk towards us and I see his silhouette.

"Well to basically destroy your life and It's working great so far."

"How?"

That was the wrong question to ask.

"This is how."

Then the lights come on at once making me and Annabeth have to shield our eyes at first then I look and see that he has Tony with his hands tied behind his back with a monster about twice the size of Tony holding him and Bruce is knocked out in the corner.

Two monsters then grab me and Annabeth and they take her over beside Tony.

"No stop don't you do anything to her!" I yell at him as Annabeth is trying to fight against the monster that has her to no avail.

"Oh don't worry nothing will happen to her. If anything does it will be your fault."

I try to escape from the monster that has me but it's no use.

"We have back up." I say

"Oh really." He states and he shows me a screen with Natasha, Clint, and Steve trapped in a room. So much for that plan.

"Now come on over here." He says with a wave of his hand and the monster brings me over there.

"Now you have a choice."

When he says that the monster holding Tony makes him kneel.

"Here is your choice. You can take this ax and chop off Tony's left arm, or we will kill Annabeth again." He says.

He hands me an ax and the monster holding me lets go.

I'm barely able to register what he just told me to do. I get a terrible feeling in my stomach and feel like I might collapse.

"No. No I can't." I mutter but it comes out as more of a whisper.

"What little hero?"

"I said I can't!" I yell as I close my eyes and sink to my knees.

"Please don't make me I'll.. I'll do anything please." I beg him but his expression doesn't change.

"Hmm better get that gun ready. Apparently Percy Jackson cares for about a man he met only a few days ago than the love of his life who he saved from hell..wow!" He states .

The monster gets ready to shoot.

"Wait wait no please!"

"Are you gonna actually do it?"

"Percy just do it." Tony says with a reassuring smile.

"Oh god." I whisper as tears begin to fall down. The monster holding tony pushes him down so he's laying on the ground.

"Do it little hero."

"Percy it's ok you don't have to do this." Annabeth reassures me with a smile.

"You got 3 seconds to make your decision."

"No."

"3."

"Percy it's ok just do it."

"2."

"Percy you don't have to do this."

"1."

"No!" I scream as I bring down the ax. But before it can cut Tony's arm a force stops me.

"Wow you were really gonna do it. But don't worry no need." He says and I sit back and the ax clatters out of my hand.

My breathing gets faster and I almost start to have a panic attack but Tartarus brings me out of my thoughts.

"Wow if you had that much trouble with this your really not gonna be able to face what's next to come." He says with a evil smile and begins to laugh.

Then this green gas feel the room.

Then my vision goes black.

Deep thought of the day: is the S is C silent in scent?????

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.