Chapter 22

Y'all listen to Panic At The Disco????

It's like the best music EVER

What's your favorite song of theirs?

Mine would have to be One of the Drunks and Miss Jackson.

THAY ARE SUCH A BOP

YEET
————————————————

QOTD:"Beauty is about finding the right fit, the most natural fit. To be perfect, you have to feel perfect about yourself—avoid being something your not.
-Aphrodite

Percy

I wake up and see bright lights. I'm inside of a white room with my mom and dad sitting in chairs on either side of me.

I groan as I sit up and look and see just a scar remaining from being stabbed.

My mom and dad look at me excitedly and my mom hugs me.

"Aww my sweet little boy."

"I missed you mom."

I look over to Paul and he hugs me.

"We thought we lost you son."

I smile and reply. "You can't get rid of me that easily." I say with a smile tugging on my lips for once.

"Where is Annabeth at?" I ask.

"She's in the next room. Come on we will take you." Mom says. I get out of bed and put on a shirt and we go to the room next to us. Inside is Tony and Bruce.

"Percy your awake. " Tony says walking over to me and hugs me. Annabeth looks at me and I hug her.

"Don't worry Seaweed Brain I am gonna be fine." She says and I smile.

"Good because I'm not letting you go anywhere ever again." I say and lean down and kiss her.

"Do you think we can ever get the rest of the 7 back?" Annabeth asks.

"We are sure gonna try."

——————
                  A year later
                        _______________

I walk down the stairs happily. Today is the day! I'm gonna do it.

I'm taking Annabeth out on a date today. Me and her are going to go to Central Park and  going shopping. She thinks it's just like any other day.

"Bye Tony don't wait up." I say and all the Avengers look at me smiling.

I take Annabeth's hand and we walk through New York. It's a beautiful December evening. Christmas Eve in fact. Snow is falling and the streets are busy with people going in and out of stores shopping.

I follow her into many, many stores and let her walk around and shop. After about 4 hours of shopping we walk to Central Park.

We walk up to a fountain and sit on the side of it. Annabeth looks around and look at her. She catches on and looks at me.

"Percy why are you staring?"

"Kinda hard not to stare at something beautiful." I say and she smiles and kisses me.

I look around and see the Christmas lights, hear the music. Nothing can get better than this.

"So how does it feel to almost be 19?" She asks me. She turned 19 last month.

"It's gonna be weird. Only one year away from 20." I say and she looks back the other way and watched the snow fall.

"Do you think we will ever be able to see the seven again?" She asks looking up at the sky.

"I hope so, but it would be there choice to leave unless we could figure out someway to go to Elysium ourselves." I reply.

"Maybe someday."

I stick my hand in my pocket and pull out the box with the ring inside. I look at it in my hand. She looks back around and I quickly hide it. I take a deep breath and sigh.

I grab her hands and stand up.

"Percy what are you doing?"

"Annabeth I love you so much. I always have and will never stop loving you. I've loved you since we were 12 and Annabeth Chase-" I say and get down on one knee. "-Will you marry me?"

She covers her mouth with her hands and nods her head yes.

"Yes Percy Yes!"

I slide the ring on her finger and stand up. She hugs me and kisses me and I kiss her back.

We pull apart and the people in Central Park clap for us and I kiss her again.

We walk back to the tower. We go inside to the living room where the Avengers and my parents  are.

Annabeth walks in about to tell them but stops. All the Avengers and my parents are grinning at her.

"You all knew!?" She says and we all start laughing.

"Come on lets see it." Tony says and Annabeth shows them all the ring.

"Great so when's the wedding?" Tony's says excitedly.

Deep thought of the day: Why is there a D in fridge but no D in refrigerator?????

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.