Chapter 18

Do y'all have a vehicle yet?

Are u getting one?

Can u even drive yet?

Yes I do have a car but I am not old enough to get a permit.

I CANT EVEN TAKE DRIVERS ED TIL MAY

UHHHHHHHHH

but hey I like my car.

I'm paying for half of it.

Sigh

It's a white mustang V6 2010 with a blue stripe.

Now on with the story !!!

QOTD: "You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there."
————————————————

Percy

With all of our stuff packed and loaded into the hellicarrier we all went inside and took our seats. Clint and Natasha sat in the front to fly while the rest of us stayed in the back. Only 6 hours to kill. Yay. At least the hellicarrier did fly faster cutting 2.5 hours from the flight.

I sat beside Annabeth and take out my earbuds, put on some music and give the other earbud to Annabeth. She lays her head on my shoulder and goes to sleep. I smile and close my eye letting sleep take me, though dreams plague them as usual.

I'm gasp awake and bolt up. I'm laying on cold rock. Where am I? I look around and see I'm in a cold dirty room. Oh no I'm not where I think I am am I? I'm interrupted out of my thoughts when I hear a voice.

"Your just in time Perseus, to watch her die again." I look up and see Tartarus with a knife to Annabeths throat.

"No wait don't!"

"To late." He says and stabs Annabeth in the heart.

"No!"

He throws her down and I run over to her. I look up again and Tartarus disappeared.

"He- Hey shhh it- it's alright."

"No I know I'm dying Percy."

"No I've already lost you again you can't die again please!"

She puts her hand to my face and wipes away a tear.

"It's alright ,but Percy..."

"Yea."

"Why did you let me die!" She yells at me.

"W-What?"

"You didn't even try you just let Gaia kill me and the rest of the seven."

Then she jumps up and knocks me down onto my back. She gets on top of me and takes her dagger and brings it down in my chest. I yell out in pain.

She continues to stab me in the chest over and over again.

"No no Annabeth please!"

"Get over it you deserve this!" She yells at me and stabs me again but leaves the knife there.

"You deserve everything your getting." She says and begins to twist the knife. Causing me even worse pain.

"Go to Tartarus Percy Jackson!" She screams at me. I start to cough up blood and my vision begins to blur. Then it all goes black and The scene changes.

I look around and see just darkness. Then bright lights turn on causing me to have to shield my eyes.

"Well I see you finally found me."

I look up and see Tartarus standing there with both of my parents tied up beside of him.

"Let them go. It is me you want, not them Tartarus."

He gets down from where he's standing.

"Well I see that you didn't listen to me."

I look around shocked and see the Avengers standing around me ready to fight and Annabeth beside me.

"It's to late now Percy Jackson!" Tartarus yells and pulls out a gun and shoots both of my parents.

"No!"

"This could have gone differently if you just would have listened to me." He said.

Then he takes the gun in his hand and shoots all the Avengers and Annabeth in the head. They didn't move or anything they just stood there and let him shoot them.

"No don't!" I yell but it was to late they were all dead.

"Your next Perseus!" He says and he shoots at me hitting my in the chest. I collapse to the ground and start coughing up blood. He walks up to me and stares at me smirking.

"Not as tough as you thought huh?" He says and points the gun in my face. A shot rings out and everything goes black and I jerk awake.

"Hey, woah, Percy you ok?" Annabeth asks me.

I look around disoriented but then I remember. I look to Annabeth.

"Yea I'm fine." I say she looks at me unsure but doesn't press any farther.

"Annabeth?"

"Yea?"

"How did you escape Elysium?"

"Well Elysium has doors to escape just like Tartarus but the one in Elysium aren't guarded because no one ever wants to leave. I didn't want to ,but I didn't want to leave you behind with nothing." She says and looks up at me.

"You didn't have to come back for me ."

"I just couldn't leave you alone like that Seaweed brain." She says and  kisses me.

Clint walks back to us and shouts "We are here." To everyone waking them up.

"We have officially landed in London." He says.

Deep thought of the day: it's calls "the mall" because instead of going into one store your going into them all.

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.