💛Arthur x FEM!reader- Nuts and Bolts⭐️

Beginne am Anfang

He opened his mouth to say something but the bell interrupted him. And with that he was almost trampled by several students rushing out of that classroom to get home. He stumbled forward and almost landed on top of me. He would have actually if Lewis hadn't caught him. "Come one Arthur we have to go, I have a shift." Lewis said clearly trying not to laugh at the poor boy. Arthur nodded, "uh, bye Y/n, I'll ah, text you..." he said as he was basically dragged out of the classroom by Lewis. I sat in my seat and smiled like an idiot for a solid 5 minutes then I grabbed my stuff and ran out the building. Many students were still scrambling around. My friend would be driving me home, I ran outside and into the parking lot. I hopped into their little red car I let out an excited yell. "Woah Y/n what happened?" They asked surprised. "I GOT ARTHURS NUMBER!" I yelled. My friend covered their ears and laughed, "Jesus Y/n way to let him know you love him." They mumbled, I blushed and scratched my cheek. "I ah, well. You have a point. That was pretty loud....." I trailed off embarrassed. "Whatever lets just go already, I want to go home and procrastinate." They stayed starting to drive. I put on my seatbelt and stared out the window thinking about Arthur. Well the project, that I had to do.... with Arthur. I shook my head slightly, I was about start arguing with my inner self when my phone met out a ding. I looked at it.

Artie💛💛
Hey Y/n! Sorry I got dragged out like that. I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out later at my place?

For the projecy.

Project**

I stared blankly at my phone, Arthur wanted to 'hang out'?

Y/n
Yeah, that's sounds like fun! You still live with your uncle at that mechanic place down the road right?

I mentally slapped myself right after sending that text. He probably thinks I'm a creep now....

Artie💛💛
Yup!

I let out a sigh of relief, he didn't even question it. "You and lover boy texting already?" F/n asked cheekily. I blushed profusely, "Me and Arthur aren't lovers- yet." I mumbled the last part. F/n just laughed, "whelp we're here." They said, I looked up and panicked. "Wait, this isn't my house!" I almost screamed, we were right in front of Arthur's place, F/n smirked devilishly and started to shove me, "whatever, just get out of my car!" They said, they leaned over me and opened the door, they unbuckled my seatbelt and shoved me out. I gasped, frowning at them. "You'll thank me later!" They yelled as they closed the door and drove off. I stood up and dusted myself off, my backpack was still in their car. I grumbled angry nothings to myself as I tried to figure out how I was gonna get home now. "Y/n?" I heard a voice call out. Oh no.... I turned around to find the one and only Arthur. "What are you doing here so early?" He asked confused. "My friend decided to kick me out of their car right in front of your place..." I mumbled. "Oh? Well there's nothing wrong with you being here!" He blushed. We kinda just stood there for a while. Not looking in each other's eyes nor talking. "Well do you uh, want to come in?" He asked. I nodded lightly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I blushed more if that's even possible but I didn't argue. He opened the door and dragged me in with him. "Uncle Lance?! Y/n is here!" He called out to seemingly no one. But 'uncle Lance' did appear. He was a short beefy man that had an unnerving resemblance to Arthur. "Oh? You finally got the courage to speak to her?" Uncle Lance spoke with a hearty chuckle. Arthur blushed, "Now is not the time for your teasing Lance." He scolded, but then turned away and continued dragging me. "The first floor is the shop and the second and third is where we live! My room is on the third floor." Arthur explained. I nodded but I doubt he noticed.

Once we arrived at his room he opened the door and let me in. "Sorry about the mess I wasn't expecting you here so soon." He mumbled scratching the back of his neck. I laughed slightly, "It's okay Arthur." I smiled. His room wasn't messy, more like messy organized. There were unfinished projects scattered across the space, his bed was half made, and there were blueprints scattered all over his desk. I noticed that much like him, most of the color in his room was orange. I smiled wider, "Well what do you want to do?" I asked, the awkwardness and unease in the room was heavy. "Well we could do a lot of things. We could work on the project, we could play some SSB. We could watch a movie." He suggested. I smiled, "Well all my Stuff is still in F/n car, so why don't we watch a movie or something." I replied, Arthur gave me a smile and nodded, he scrambled around and picked up a movie, "Thor Ragnarok okay?" he asked almost cheekily, I smiled as he put the disc into his laptop, "The only Tv is downstairs and I don't want to deal with my uncle at the moment." He explained, "well this will be fine!" I'm surprised I haven't caught the place on fire with how much my cheeks are burning. He jumped on his bed and pat the place next to him, signaling me to sit with him. My face basically exploded, I sat down next to him stiff. I was scared to move, Arthur Kingsmen was only inches away from me, just earlier today we were strangers and his friends were laughing at me.

"Y/n is everything okay?" I panicked again, "Y-Yeah, I was just wondering why you are so nice to me when we just met. Your friends seemed to really enjoy laughing at me earlier." He looked at me with confusion in his eyes, "You mean you h-heard t-that conversation?" He stuttered out, I nodded embarrassedly. "Most of it, I just knew you guys were talking about me and then you guys laughed." I mumbled. Arthur sighed, I would assume in relief. "Y/n Lewis and Vivi weren't laughing at you, they were l-laughing at m-me...." he spoke meekly, "Why would your friends laugh at you?" I questioned as I turned To face him. His face was bright red and he was sweating nervously. "W-well, Uh about that. They were l-laughing be-because, I well uh like you." I froze, ARTHUR LIKES ME?

"I-Im sorry!" he called out, "No, Don't be sorry Arthur, Ilikeyoutoo." I said really fast. He looked at me blankly. "Your serious?" he questioned, I nodded meekly. He smiled wide, "Oh thank the lord!" He cheered. "I'm just confused how someone as amazing as you likes someone like me....." I mumbled mainly to myself, though with my luck Arthur heard me. "Y/n Your amazing and if anyone says or thinks otherwise then they aren't worth anymore than a few nuts and bolts!" Arthur explained with a sparkle in his eyes. "I- ah thanks" I smiled at him, "Well now that all of that happened, do you wanna watch the movie, and maybe go on a date some time?" I nodded excitedly and pulled Arthur into a hug, I need to remember to that F/n later.

word count: 2254