Chapter 1

"You ready for your play date with Jack today bud?" JJ asked her eager son Henry.
"Yeah Momma!" He squealed.
"Okay Buddy" She said. "We are here" They pulled into SSA Aaron Hotchners driveway.
"Momma! Momma! Help me out of my car seat!"
"Okay Henry" She unbuckled him and he ran out squealing. "Go knock on the door Henry" She said while she locked the car door.
"Hi Henry!" Hotch's son Jack smiled. "Hi JJ!" He turned and said hello to her.
"Hi Jack" She grinned then turned to Hotch. "Hello Hotch"
"Hi JJ" He motioned her inside. "Make yourself at home"
"Mr. Hotchner" Henry tugged at his shirt. "May we go play now?"
"Yes you may" He smiled. "JJ may I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure Hotch" They walk outside. "JJ have been noticing your excellent work at the BAU. And I would like to give you a raise"
"Hotch" She smiles. "Thank you!"
"Mommy!" Henry yells from inside. JJ turns around.
"Coming Hen..." She stops mid sentence to notice someone holding a gun up to Hotch's head.
"Don't make a sound or I will hurt the little ones."
Said the man. JJ nodded and the man took her. "Make one sound" He points the gun at Hotch "And your kids are mine" He puts them in the van and drives off.
"Mommy?" Henry yells. Followed by Jack saying
"Daddy?"
"Where did they go?" Jack asked.
"I'll call my uncle Spencer. He is really brave he will know what to do."
"JJ?" Spencer asks.
"It's Henry"
"Is everything okay Bud?"
"My mommy and Mr. Hotchner are gone."
"Henry what happened?" Spencer asked nervously.
"Well me and Jack were playing inside while Mommy and Mr. Hotchner went outside and I called for mommy and she didn't answer so me and Jack went out there and they were gone"
"Henry I'm coming to get you and Jack. Lock the door and go hide in the closet."
"Uncle Spence? Is my mommy going to be okay?"
"We will find her" Spencer said determined and hung up the phone.
"Jack, Spencer wants us to lock the door and hide in the closet"
"Okay" They both go hide in the closet. About 15 Minutes pass when Spencer walks inside with the spare key.
"Henry, Jack." He asks out loud. "It's Spencer. You can come out" The boys walk out and run up to him.
"Hi Spencer!" They both yell.
"Hey you guys!" He hides the anxiety in his voice. "You guys wanna come with me to the BAU?" They both nod in agreement. Reid drives them to the BAU after telling to meet him there ASAP!
"What's going on Reid" Morgan asks. "Where is Hotch and JJ?"
"Meet me in the conference room with Garcia and Prentiss. He walks Henry and Jack to the desk lady then walks to the conference room. "Guys Hotch and JJ have been taken"
"Oh my god" Garcia panicks. "When? where? why?"
"Let him finish Baby Girl"
"Henry called me saying that he was playing with Jack when Hotch and JJ went outside to talk. Henry calls for JJ and she didn't answer. So they went outside and they weren't out there"
"What do we do?" Prentiss asks. "Do Henry or Jack know anything?"
"We can ask them" Reid walks out and brings in Henry and Jack.
"Hey guys" Prentiss smiles. "So what happened when you guys were at your play date?"
"We were playing with our toys on the living room and Daddy and JJ went outside and never came back inside" Jack explained.
"Okay that's good information. Did you guys hear any noises?" Morgan asked.
"I heard a car drive off" Henry replied.
"Yeah I heard that too!" Jack added. "I heard the tires screech."
"Thank you guys. We are going to find your mommy and daddy." Spencer told them. "I want you to stay here with miss Penelope." He points Garcia out.
"You guys like toys?" She asks.
"Yeah!" They both squeal in excitement. They go with Garcia to her office. Garcia stops Reid.
"Please find them."
"We will"