Chapter 26

5/14/14

Day 3

Dear Calum,

What I really hate about my sleeping pattern is that I wake up early in addition to my going to sleep late. It's five in the morning, and I don't remember EVER having the strength to wake up this early.

I didn't ask out Rylee yesterday. I'm not what to think of this. I don't necessarily feel bad about not asking her out. The thing that's eating me is that I promised I would. I promised, Calum! I never break my promises! Fuck...

I have no idea what else to write.

I guess I'll just say that I really miss you.

Forever Yours,

Luke

✘✘✘

"Good morning, students!" Mr. Blake said.

I was glad that our history teacher, out of all our teachers, was our teacher chaperone. Of course, I would have preferred having Mrs. Smith as our teacher chaperone, but she was the teacher chaperone the juniors' fieldtrip. I liked Mr. Blake, though. He was an old man who knew how to be humorous while teaching and loved to smoke. He also has a tattoo around his right arm. I would be really intrigued to meet the younger version of Mr. Blake.

The seniors who dared to speak merely mumbled back a "Good morning," and Mr. Blake pouted. He continued to talk anyway.

"Today, we are going to mix groups! So listen up, please. Group 6 with Group 5; Group 2 with Group 4, and Group 1 with Group 3!" Mr. Blake beamed. "You may enjoy the rest of your breakfast."

I looked at Michael and Ashton, who were smiling at each other. Michael quickly pressed a kiss to Ashton's lips, which took Ashton by surprise. Michael continued to eat his breakfast like nothing had happened. Ashton smirked slightly, and started to pepper kisses all over Michael's face.

"I eefinh!" Michael whined. Ashton only smiled and continued to kiss Michael's face, and Michael continued to whine.

"Wook! Wook!" Michael exclaimed. He stuck his tongue out, and it was covered in chewed-up food. He swallowed, and he started at Ashton. "See? I'm disgusting. You shouldn't be kissing me."

"You're beautiful and I will kiss you either way," Ashton cooed. He continued to pepper kisses all over Michael's face, but this time, Michael didn't complain.

"I don't have my fucking camera," I muttered under my breath.

"Di' ya say anything, Luke?" Michael asked, turning to me. Ashton moved on to kissing his neck.

"No," I said, shaking my head. I bit back a smile.

"Hey guys!" someone called.

"Hey...Dad," Michael said nervously. Ashton froze, his lips still pressed against Michael's neck.

"Hey, Ashton," Mr. Clifford said calmly.

"I wasn't doing anything!" Ashton exclaimed. He ran away from the table and to the hot chocolate dispenser.

"I think he loves that hot chocolate more than he loves you, Mike," Mr. Clifford said with a smile.

"Daaaaad!" Michael whined with a pout.

Mr. Clifford turned to me. "You must be Luke," he said, his smile still on his face. "Mike's told me so much about you. He talks about you a lot. Almost as much as he talks about Ashton!"