𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon's hesitant, at first, setting a public  appearance like this, he had a reason to go and tell Seokjin that he should put back his hood on, but he stays put as it's his own wish to get rid of the cloth hiding his profile

Namjoon's hesitant, at first, setting a public  appearance like this, he had a reason to go and tell Seokjin that he should put back his hood on, but he stays put as it's his own wish to get rid of the cloth hiding his profile. For every stare down from head to toe makes Namjoon feel judged, but with the prince by his side and face all exposed for everyone to see, it's as expected.

Meanwhile, the prince wears the biggest smile on his face, the overwhelming feeling in his chest, nothing but the love for the locality where he is reigning. He may not be the best prince out there,  but his love for the country is what makes him as a prince who serves his land.

"S-sire, with all due respect, are you alright with your identity being exposed like this?" Asked the worried Namjoon, eyeing at everyone cautiously. He had been getting at it and understanding his job as a personal guard of the second royal prince, but there's still the loathe etched in his heart that keeps it from bleeding.

Blood for blood.

The prince nodded at the question, before he turns his head towards the noble he secretly loves, the alpha he wishes to be knotted to and spend all eternity with. Seokjin looks down and he smiles bitterly, he knows Namjoon shows no interest, even after seeing all his sides, maybe it's his flaws? He does not know. He just wanted to be with Namjoon, was there something not charming enough to make the noble look at him with hearts in his eyes? Does he not meet his standards?

Just what could make Namjoon like him back?

Seokjin sighs and he shook his head. He should be dealing with much greater matters than this little play of heart. He's the prince. He should resolve hindrances within the government their family covers. It's not about his personal circumstances. Those matters interfere with what his real objective is.

The two indirectly distinct couple walked to wherever their feet (or Namjoon's) would lead them to. This is a moment of relaxation, for Seokjin, it is the time to reflect on oneself, and to practice making the right choices with the questions up in his mind.

Their feet led them to a hill, where the mill resides, one of the locality's big landmarks. With them being on a high elevated land, from the distance they could see the horizon, where the sea meets the sky, and where the moon shines down upon the bright little town. The wind rushes past their cheeks like soft cushion in texture, Seokjin leaning in close to the servant for warmth, as well as looking at the noble with those tiny little specks on his eyes, showing admiration for nature.

Seokjin ducks his head down shyly, it's obvious that the more he spends time with this alpha, the greater he falls inlove as he learn the little things about him.

"It feels bitter to love one sidedly." Seokjin comments, earning a hum from Namjoon, as well as his attention.

"Are you in love, sire?" Asked the innocent noble.

"Yes." Seokjin unhesitantly answered, his head leaning onto Namjoon's shoulder, in which he blushes, with the close contact of the prince.

"Love is beautiful, still." Namjoon stared back at the moon, shining bright and bringing light in contrast to the darkness that wrapped around it.

"The greatest love is the kind of love where you fight for. Believe me, sire." Namjoon added before he chuckles, feeling like a sick love adviser for the prince.

"Am I worth it to love, Namjoon?" Seokjin looks up at Namjoon, the love in his eyes in admiration for the noble. Namjoon chuckles to the question, and it made Seokjin a bit mad, thinking his question's funny and that he isn't worth it. But that wasn't Namjoon's purpose. It's the answer that had Seokjin's heart flutter and throb hard against his ribcage.

"I may not know much about the love of your life and how you're doing, I've never got a hint on who, so you mustbe really that secretive. But spending time with you so far, I could guess you are the sweet type, with the clingy tendencies. No doubt even, whoever that alpha is, a female or a male, I'm sure he or she likes you. You are a very beautiful omega, inside and out." Namjoon smiles, the dents his dimples create appearing on his cheeks adorably, and the way his eyes and lips smile together in harmony ended it all.