𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon had been trying to adjust to the new setting, a new milestone in his life, and it's not much busier unlike being a blacksmith, but he wonders if Jungkook and Jimin had been doing well

Namjoon had been trying to adjust to the new setting, a new milestone in his life, and it's not much busier unlike being a blacksmith, but he wonders if Jungkook and Jimin had been doing well. He had done his temporary duties as of now, and he had slept well back at the palace, where he'll probably be staying for the rest of his life.

Seokjin had been quite a handful if it wasn't for the orders, but he is starting to learn Seokjin more, and he as the regent prince seemed so distant from the crowned prince, Seokjung and the King. Seokjung is the older brother of Prince Seokjin, and had been assigned to settle affairs with the priesthood, knighthood, and the commoners. 

Seokjung is really impressive, Namjoon thinks.

Seokjung is really admirable, but he wonders why he hadn't found a consort, even having good looks on his face, but he lowkey thinks Seokjin is still the fairest.

Namjoon just clambered the carriage as Seokjin stood and smiled up at him. He hears the sound of the carriage horses neigh, and he quickly waves at the prince that genuinely smiled at him. Guess being a servant isn't too bad either. It's less strenuous, if he were to be honest, than being a blacksmith that hammers metals and even melts them.

But with his previous job, he enjoys it more, as he remembers every advice his father had told him before he passed away, he could remember the smiles his father had given him as he hammered metal, and Namjoon want to see it again.

"If only faith isn't cruel." Namjoon mumbles to himself.

By the time he had arrived at the distant town, he peeks out of the carriage's little window to see familiar faces being busy, the smiling sunshine Mister Jung Hoseok with his brilliant designs of pottery, seeing him converse with the tailor Kim Taehyung as they both laugh, and they noticed Namjoon peeking out and they both looked at each other, mouthing an 'o' as they chased after the carriage which is getting more distant.

Namjoon rolled his eyes hearing the couple of shouts from the two and he chuckled to himself. Does he really have these kind of friends?

"Namjoonie-yah! Where hads't thou been!~" He hears Taehyung with his tone high, but the depth is still as low.

"I'll tell you when we get to the shop!" Namjoon perks out of the window as he shouts back at the two, seeing them with a smile, before stopping on their tracks and waving with the brightest smiles.

Those two are sunshines, really.

He shakes his head unbelievably before he sat behave onto the fancy couch. He licks at his drying lips as he sees the familiar rows of cottages, and the same shops he had been into. A smile creeps up to his face, wanting to meet his step brothers, Jungkook and Jimin.