𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon entered the grand halls of the enormous interior, lit up with diamond chandelier as the innocent boy gasped at how rich the Kims are

Namjoon entered the grand halls of the enormous interior, lit up with diamond chandelier as the innocent boy gasped at how rich the Kims are. The inside of the castle is really breathtaking, and he didn't even feel that important to be ever invited inside.

He had dully wondered how on earth he was discovered, and what sort of magical sorcery had brought him here, but he wanted good impressions from the others whom had been invited too.

He isn't exactly the bon vivant type, but he always had an eye for fashion. He tugs at his blue, tapestry aristocrat vest, the waist coat featuring a silver satin lining and back that ties with belting. The tapered fit comes to a single point in front and shows six antiqued metal buttons fastening his torso, and emphasizing the manly body frame, with the fabric composed of polyester and viscose.

He had to thank his friend, whom is a well-known tailor and a beta, Taehyung Kim, a long term friend that shared the same interests with him when it comes to beautiful sceneries. He wanted to save the picture he sees with his eyes, but he just relied on what his memory had to offer, a photographic memory.

Both of them were contented with the aesthetic nature, but what Namjoon enjoyed more was the touch of foxtails against his cheeks, and his hair being swept by the wind as the grass rustles to its direction, it's his favorite place above all, the grasslands of foxtails.

He sees the crowd of alphas unbeknownst to him, he doesn't feel pressured, but his curiosity is piqued with the fact that everyone had gathered here for an unknown reason.

Namjoon sighed to himself and just awaited for someone, to at least tell him what in the heaven's name is happening.

As if on cue, the King descends down the flights of stairs, and everyone looked at the same direction of the King. They automatically set down their knee and bowed their head down in respect for the King. Namjoon can feel his blood boil but he just complied.

Someday.

He whispers to himself.

"Rise up, aristocrats of mine." The King's order echoed throughout the luxurious room, and everyone had stood up, but they had their heads lowered at the dominance of the King. Namjoon just cleared his throat as he only remembered how this same king, emitting delicacy in his voice and in his actions, was the same king that ordered to kill his people and made his town a graveyard.

"You all must have been perplexed as to why I had called for your name hither?" Everyone stood in silence, ofcourse. It's a way of disrespecting the King if he hasn't asked for an opinion, or a word.

"I tell you this straightforwardly. From now on, you shall serve your duties as a royal guard of the palace, especially for the princes' and our security. Your profiles were thoroughly scanned for our security must be heightened due to the threats of the kingdom of the west, the Park empire. It is mandatory as you all are skilled and talented in handling deleterious paraphernalia." Namjoon did not expect for this to happen. He can't possibly be some sort of a body guard now, he wanted to be a knight. A god damn knight. He wanted to wear shining armory, and show his skills when it comes to sword handling, thought by his father.

But those days are over, with him obliged to serve as a security unit for the palace, or even the princes'.

This is unacceptable.

"Father." A voice of masculinic beauty, mixed with a tone of dominance had attracted the eyes of alphas, and even this person he calls father, the crown regent Prince Kim Seokjin, letting his footsteps echo around the room as he sets foot onto the stairs with an arrogant look.

Namjoon thinks he's breathtakingly beautiful as a man, but he shrugs the thought off as him and the prince met with piercing gazes at each other, and it got him surprised as the prince smiled at him challengingly.