After about a half an hour the door unlocked only for her to see Varian come in and lock the door once more. She looked at him, fearful. He simply sat next her. 

"Why were you running away from me?" he asked not looking at her. She huffed, scooting away from him.

"I thought it would have been obvious. Let me remind you. Attacked my family, lied to me for our whole lives, about us going to be married. Running off instead of facing the consequences. Do I need to continue?" she asked crossing her arms. He looked at her  angry.

"One I wrote you're father promising him I would make up with him, Once we were married. Two I didn't lie, since I was told on my 14 birthday, when dad told me he wasn't my father. And three I had to leave. I Wanted to make it up to you, everyone." he explained.

"Liar!" she said stand. "Then why are you evil?" she asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"Suddenly darkness is evil? NO its misunderstood. You can't see stars without the darkness." he said and she huffed before walking to the door and banging on it. He growled getting up and grabbing her from behind.

"LET ME GO!!" she said shouting. 

"I tried to be reasonable. All I ever wanted was you. I am not waiting anymore."  HE said slipping his hands under her shirt causing her to gasp.

"Dont!" she said grabbing his wrist trying to pull his hand away. He felt up her breast, stopping only to rip open her button up. "Stop!!" she said blushing as his hands  fondled her chest more. She bit her lip as he began sucking and licking on her neck, causing a small moan at one spot. After he found her sweet spot, he latched onto it, nipping it and sucking on it roughly.

"I won't stop...I have waited my fair share to have the woman I love. I want you more than any, Air, or water..." he said biting her neck and causing a loud moan to escape. He smirked almost evilly as he  turned her and pushed her onto the bed. She flipped herself, front expose to him. 

"Varian don't! please!" she said as he pinned her to the bed, now suckling on her nipples. She Moaned out before covering her mouth, trying desperately to hold in her moans. He smirked biting the nipple, causing a whimper.

"Oh no, you're not holding in those delicate moans from me." he said reaching into his draw and turning her on her stomach, and pulling her hands behind her. She felt them being tied and she gasped, struggling only to feel him tighten the knot. He then rolled her back on her back. 

"Varian please! I'm Begging! Don't do this!" she said trembling. He smirked. 

"Hmmmm let me think on it." he said with a thinking tone as he yanked her pants down revealing her panties. "Still thinking" he said yanking her panties down. "yeah theres no way in hell I'm stopping." he said as she held her legs together trying to hide her area from him.

He forced her legs apart, looking at her with lust in his eyes. He then lowered his head to her area, looking at her as if she was dessert ready to be feasted upon. He spread open her lower lips, causing her to tremble. He chuckled as he began licking her, playing with her clit with tip of his tongue, before sucking on it. She moaned out squirm a bit, before he gripped her hips.

"My my you're sweet, the honey you produce is just delicious." he said smirking, sinking his tongue into her. 

"i'm n-not producing anything!" she whined out trying to deny her arousal.

"Liar...you're so wet right now." he said smirking, sinking his finger inside, curling up to hit her g- spot. She bit her lip hard, trying to not moan or whimper. Clamping her eyes shut unable to look at him "alright be that way." he said, she felt him leave her body.

She peeked at him, only to see him stripping. She gasped as he climbed ontop of her looking at her. She whimpered, still begging him to stop.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you feel good (Y/n)" Varian said grabbing her face, kissing her sweetly. She struggled as he kissed he before he thrusted inside. She whimpered loudly struggling, wrenching her head away, moaning loudly in pain. He looked down, seeing her bleed from taking her virginity. "You saved you're virginity for me..." he said as she teared a bit.

"No i didn't!" she said before he growled, thrusting in roughly. She moaned out in pain as he kept thrusted into her. As he kept thrusting, pain soon morphed into pleasure. "Oh god..." she mumbled as he cheeks flushed with red. She hated admitting it, but it was feeling really good. 

"(Y/n)...I begged you're father to let me marry you..." He stopped and she looked up at him. "I begged you're fathers forgiveness, because I can't live without you." he said. "God I'm a monster." he said realizing what he was doing, ready to stop.

"Please don't stop..." she said looking at him, causing him to go wide eyed. "It feels really good...I missed you Varian I admit it..." she said and he lifted her only to cut her rope, throwing the rope and knife the sides and thrusting like crazy. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, clawing his back. "it feels so good!" she said in a whine

After half an hour, they finish what ended in sweet love making. She passed out shortly after, him holding her and petted her hair. 

"I love you...so much..." he said holding her, she woke a bit from that.

"Varian..." She mumbled. 

"Hmmm?" he replied a lazy sound.

"I will marry you....." she said loving into his chest.