30 Day Writing Challenge Day 15:

If you could run away, where would you go?

Okay so I will answer this question in two ways again, similar to that yesterday.

My first answer would be that I'd probably walk into the forest.
Its mostly really peaceful there. You can hear the sound of the wind hushing through the leaves of the trees, and birds chirping all the time. There isn't this obnoxious noise or the pressure of having to do something. Its really peaceful there and there is nothing to make you feel different than that.
I just really like the forest. It also smells good.
And of course it is really beautiful. There rarely is something in the forest that I consider to not be beautiful or pretty, and when there is, its made by humans most of the time.
So yeah I just really like the forest.

My second answer is a bit more outlandish and I don't know if this is within the realms of this question.
They didn't specify if you had restrictions on where to go, so if I could I would go to space.
And I mean outer space. Like really far out.
At least a couple of lightyears.
And with space its nearly the same as with the forest.
You don't have the beautiful noises or birds or trees or whatever.
But you still have the peace. And what I find the most attracting, complete and utter silence.
You cant hear anything and that's what I like. You are alone with your thoughts and have time to contemplate about anything really.
And if you don't want to think, you can still just look at the amazing and vast beauty of space itself. The gianr gas clouds, the Andromeda Galaxy and just the stars in general.
I dont know how many hours I spent just looking up in the sky and watching the stars.
And one of my biggest dreams is to someday being able to go to space and see it in its complete beauty, not blinded and obstructed by earths lights.
This is what I consider to be true peace.
And that's what I want.
Peace with everybody and also with myself.

Yeah that's it and I know its late but I don't care. Oh and we also made it half way! Yay? I don't know.
Anyway, grab a cookie on the way out! 🍪
Buh-bye!