30 Day Writing Challenge Day 3:

A memory

Once again something hard....
Even at my young age I still have so much to think about that I can't even decide between the memories I have....

But I guess I have been talking about some serious shit for the last two times now, so it is now time for a happy memory.

One of my happiest memories hasn't happened all to long ago actually.
It wasn't really something fancy or particularly interesting. I was just shopping with some of my friends, including my crush and a girl that I hadn't met before. But we became pretty close so yeah it was cool.
We were just wandering around Freiburg (The nearest big city near the town I live in Germany) and bought McDonalds and Ice cream. Afterwards we went home to my crush and we played truth or dare until 7 in the morning. It was really chill and I found it genuinely nice to hang out and laugh with my friends.

As I said, its not really something major or important. But it was one of the small moments you experience very rarely in life. I felt good and I had fun all night long.

I hope this was alright to read although it wasn't really action-packed.
But oh well, what even is action-packed?

Anyway, have a cookie on the way out guys! 🍪

Buh-bye!