Chapter Fifteen

Alex's hair was ruined when we walked out of the back door, walking into a gazebo like patio. He was dreached in sweat, just slipping his clothes back on and running down the stairs, me obviously going to follow him.

He walked out into the rain, letting it dampen his clothes and washed over his face lightly. His eyes were closed as he put his chin up in the air, just breathing in the fresh air the rain made. The drops hit off his arms, slowly trailing around and dripping off to the ground.

He looked like something out of a dream or out of a movie. The moments me just staring at him, letting the rain calm him, slowing his breath.

I slowly padded over to him, me in just boxers, the soft rain hitting off my bare shoulders. I slid my hands around his waist, swaying slightly with him from behind.

"You look like an angel, Alex," I said softly into his ear as I let my chin rest on his shoulder.

"Jack, you have to stop thinking I'm such a perfect person, because I'm not," he said, his eyes still closed as he edged his face towards mine, letting his nose rest on my forehead.

"You're my perfect though. Even your flaws are perfect to me," I said, letting my fingers stroke his V, hearing his breath grow shaky.

"How is it possible for you to think the world of me?" he asked. He was so precious. Why couldn't he see how perfect he obviously was to me? If he could only see with my eyes.

"You are my world," I sighed, feeling him slowly turn around, wrapping his arms carefully around me, stroking my back with his careful fingers through the fabric.

How was it that I didn't get us really? I saw his perfection, even in his flaws. But, then again, he was only human. Maybe he felt as if I exaggerate too much.

"Jack, will you just..." he started, his eyes tearing up. I was confused at why he had tears. I felt my heart crack in the slightest bit as a sob broke out of his throat, him just clinging onto me so tight. So needily.

"Alex, what's wrong, baby?" I asked in a whispered, feeling his fingers softly stroking the bit of hair at the scruff of my neck.

"Jack, I'm not perfect. You know I'm not. M-my parents hate me for being with you. They haven't spoke a word to me in weeks," he said through sobs, his voice just braking too many times.

When had he told his parents about us? I hadn't been with him anyway, knowing nothing about his visit. But it made my stomach churn to see him crying about him being... himself.

I felt as if my heart had been torn out, only for me to be tortured even more of having it cut my from inside out before.

"Alex, you can't let them ignore you just because of you being you. You can't let that get to you about something like this," I said, feeling my voice thicken as tears trailed down my cheeks.

"Just, Jack, don't call me perfect. I'm anything but that," he said, him seeming as if he was cowering from something, letting me hug him so tight as he hid his face into my bare chest. His hands just clung onto my shoulders, the feeling of nails being dug into me not bothering me at all.

"Alex, I know you're not exactly perfect. But you are the closest thing to it. Never deny it. I will crush my heart and let it break into millions of piece if you deny what I think about you. Just believe me," I mumbled, feeling a lump in my throat.

"I'm not!" he screamed, pushing me away. He folded his arms across his chest, a sad frown on his face.

"My life is just a charade to you. I act all happy all the time even though really I'm hurting. I'm hurting when I leave you alone at any moment for any length of time, I'm worried about you, I'm worried about myself. I am just another... another actor on a stage," he said with a huff at the end.