Chapter Fourteen

Alex didn't go to work. He had let his eyes fall closed, a smile on his face as I just gave him one more kiss, just holding him in my arms as he drifted off.

There were no thoughts on my mind. I couldn't think of anything but Alex now. He was everything I do say he is. He is just my perfection in that one angel like body of his. He was mine.

I just looked at his sleeping face as he snored softly, his chest rising and falling as he took each breath.

I just felt so content when I was with him. Awake or not. I just needed him to be happy. There was not a single moment now that I would be sad, unless he's gone. I get so needy for him, it even annoying myself. I wonder if it annoyed him? Maybe it did, but then again he mightn't even ever notice it, me practically pouncing on him as soon as he walks in that door after work.

I just couldn't explain with words how much he meant to me. All I knew was I'd take a bullet for him. I'd love him till my last breath, just letting him know I always loved him, and will continue to love him forever.

I didn't really care about being so sappy, for I like the warm feeling I got when I do just do be thinking of him. Seeing his chocolatey brown eyes. His perfect smile. His totally perfect self who I would give up anything and do anything for.

I didn't seem to give up anything for him yet, unable to really for I didn't have anything apart from this house which was also his, my wallet and my clothes. I didn't do anything, so I couldn't give up anything.

I felt him shuffle a bit in my arms, his arms wrapping loosely around my neck as he rolled onto his front. I could feel his breath on my chest, the bit of slobber falling out of his mouth and onto my skin.

The disgusting creature, I thought, just smiling at how adorable he looked. His hair was all matted, it soaked in sweat and grease. His face had been given a sheen of sweat, but it had dried up, leaving him to wake up to a few spots. His closed eyes made his long lashes just make him look like a little thing like a puppy, me just smiling at the perfection I was lucky enough to be holding in my arms.

His lips were slightly swollen, his bottom lip jutted out in his sleep, making him look as if he was pouting. He was just the most adorable little fucker in the universe, and I somehow ended up with him.

I didn't deserve him. His sweet voice just rang in my head, his little sentences that just came out in his soft voice, his silky smooth voice just escaping his soft lips. I really thought about him way too much, but I didn't care. I loved him. I just praised him silently as he just lay there, always hoping he couldn't hear my thoughts. I'd be embarrassed if he found out actually how much I thought about his perfect self.

But I just couldn't get into my head why he was with me, pointing out hundreds of his beautiful features, from his pouting lips to the way he whimpered my name. He was just able to be perfect in any given moment, me unsure how it was even possible.

After hours of thoughts and secret praises, Alex's eyes fluttered open, his face seemingly dazed and his eyes looking sleepily at me. Of course, he gave my that lazy smile he gave every time he woke up to me looking at him, his eyes having that little bit of sparkle.

"Morning," I said softly, Alex just humming in response, nuzzling into my chest.

"Seems like I didn't go to work today," Alex murmured, his voice just like a jar of honey, so sweet but heavy, sleep filling his voice as he tried not to croak.

"Nope," I sighed, my attention being taking by the alarm clock on the bedside table. Nearly twelve pm.

"Jacky, do you wanna just get out of here?" he asked, his eyelashes fluttering, it tickling my chest slightly.