Chapter Eight

Panting, Alex crawled off me, quickly reattaching his arm around, seeming as if he were clinging onto me for dear life. My whole body was covered in sweat, us going at it multiple times, us wanting each other so much.

How we used each other sexually affected the way I thought, sex really the only thing on my mind. He was turning me into more of a filthy slut the longer we went on, me feeling okay with that fact for some reason. It was as he were the medicine that fed what I needed, him my drug to sooth the pain.

His sex life had just started, him being so hungry as it is so addictive when it all starts, us wanting each other, needing each other. The touch, the feel, the rush.

I looked down at Alex, his breathing evening out, his hair wet with sweat, his body with a sheen of sweat, his eyes meeting mine with a devious smile.

"Not again, Lex," I groaned, Alex shaking him head, me letting him climb ontop of me reluctantly, his lips meeting mine.

"Can we try something... different?" he asked in a whisper against my lips. I let out a shaky breath, nodding nervously. I knew just what he meant by 'different'.

He hopped off of me, looking around the room for a moment, me feeling frozen in place as I watch him bend down to pick up my belt.

"You deserve this Jack. After all the bad things you've done to me, all the dirty things," he said, his hands playing with the belt, his face tensed up slightly. "Lie on your front."

I done as he said, biting down on my lip, scared of what he would do. Suddenly, I heard the crash of the leather hitting my skin with force, feeling my eyes prickle with tears. I whimpered as I felt the heat grow, the pain terrible. But the next hit, it was even worse, the belt hitting the raw skin, me screaming silently in pain.

I didn't know what to do, Alex with a devious smile, this turning him on. I was scared. I though he was so innocent, but this proved me wrong, him being the dirty-mibded, fetishful one here. As the pain faded, I felt myself be rolled over, Alex suddenly ontop of me. I think he could see the fear in my eyes, him giving me a soft smile, but his grip on my wrists was far from gentle. He raised my hands over my head, tying them together tightly with the belt. I didn't move, just stared at him as he moved down my chest, leaving soft bites, making me whimper. When his head was between my legs, he kissed and bit at the inside of my thigh, me groaning at the force of his bites.

"It's my turn, Jack," Alex said, me taking a gulp to get rid of the lump in my chest. He was bound to want this someday.

He climbed up ontop of me once more, his lips on mine, kissing me harshly as he let it sink in what he was going to do.

He fixed himself to my entrance, letting our lips break for a second as he pushed in slowly, his eyes on mine as he done so.

It was so painful, me whimpering many times, biting my lip to fight back screams. I felt that I would cry because the pain, me closing my eyes shut tight. Once he was fully in, I heard a groan come from the back of his throat, his hips moving slowly, barely moving at all. He was being even more careful that I had ever been. He was even more afraid that he'd hurt me than I had been the first time.

As I loosening up, I took a gulp of air.

"Faster," I whispered against his lips, him giving me a soft kiss on the lips before doing so. It didn't feel as bad the more he did it, the more he gained the rhythm. Soon pain turned into pleasure as he hit my sweet spot.

I let out a groan, letting him know where to hit, him hitting nearly every time. His hot breath escaped out of his mouth, the taste of his breath filling my mouth, me just choking on his perfect breath, eyes rolling back slightly as my mouth widened into an O shape.