Summer

Hey! 

Hey

My name is Summer, I'm not actually the leader 'round here, but I thought it would be a fun idea to have a chapter introducing myself and if the other admins want to make chapters then that'd be fun too!

My WattPad account is TheCheshireCatt.

i. I've been watching marvel movies since I was old enough too. I grew up watching Hugh Jackman in X Men and Toby Maguire as Spiderman, but I only became obsessed with marvel after watching Thor: Ragnarok twice at the cinema. Before I just watched a few of them when they came out of the cinema.

ii. When I first watched Iron Man (I was probably too young to watch it) I found it disturbing. Psychologically disturbing, which is the worst btw.

iii. The first time I saw Loki was when I was REALLY bored at my Gran and Granddads and I found The Dark World on Netflix and watched it. Loki was the only good thing about that movie and that is why he is and always will be my favourite character in the MCU movies. Matt Murdock is my favourite TV series character (oh my god. I love him so much and I haven't even finished season 1 yet.)

iv. I'm team Iron Man and team Cap' 'cause I love them both. Tony wasn't exactly justified in what he did to Bucky, but you can't say he's a horrible person because of it. The Sokovia accords are crap because half the 'problems' the Avengers are supposed to have caused were actually them saving the world (apart from when Tony made Ultron. That was their fault.)

v. Now, 'cause I've been rambling about all my marvel opinions here are the other fandoms I'm in:

These are the ones I've finished watching/and or reading: Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, The Maze Runner, Divergent, Sherlock, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Jonathan Creek, That 70s Show, Merlin, Pretty Little Liars (I mean... I've watched it all, but I'm not really a part of the fandom), Fresh Prince Of BelAir, Avatar: The Legend of Aang, any Tim Burton or Stephen King movie/books, House of Anubis, Skins, The Twilight Saga, High School Musical.

 And these are the ones that I haven't finished watching/am waiting for the next season/reading: Doctor Who, Supernatural,  A Series of Unfortunate Events, Stranger Things, Lucifer, The Big Bang Theory, Anne of Green Gables, Sleepy Hollow (the TV series), Once Upon A Time, Brooklyn 99, Riverdale (which I don't know why I'm watching because it's terrible but Cole Sprouse is hot so I guess that's why), Young Sheldon, Atypical, The Originals, The 100.

Yes, I watch a lot.

vi. I'm 15 years old and homeschooled, always have been. That's why I have so much free time on my hands. Since I started watching Supernatural I have been listening to a lot of AC/DC as well as any classic rock music I can find. I also have the whole soundtrack for HSM, so as you can see I have two sides of me. The one that fights monsters and the one that knows the dance to We're All In This Together (yes, I really can do that dance and I do it in Tesco to embarrass my dad.)

With that I'm gonna say

GOODBYE!