Piercing Parlour

"Please Lucy-chan! I really don't want to do this! What if I faint?" Levy whined.

"Oh come on and stop being a big baby. It's a dare and I'm taking you to one of my most trusted friends so you should be fine." A sly smirk spread itself across Lucy's thin lips.

"But I'm scared!" She argued.

Lucy shot her a disappointed look. "You agreed."

"I don't remember."

Lucy shot her another disapproving look. "Oh please, you sprouted nonsense about proving you weren't weak even after I told you to rethink your decision about agreeing to do the dare."

"I totally didn't do that. S-Stop lying!" Levy let out a nervous chuckle.

"Then I'll make you remember."

"W-Why are we even playing this stupid game?" Levy stuttered.

"Oh, shut up. We barely even drank and you're already beyond gone."

"Ain't my fault momma born me a lightweight~" She singsonged. Lucy sighed exasperatedly.

"I'm gonna just ignore that comment." Lucy rolled her eyes. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you..... to pick your nose with your foot."

Levy made a gagging noise. "Ew! That's gross AND BORING!"

"Fine. Then I dare you to...." Lucy stared intently at Levy, scanning her from head to toe. "AHA! I DARE YOU TO GET A TATTOO!"

"T-TATTOO??? HAVE Y-YOU GONE MAD?" Levy stood up abruptly.

Disbelief and fear were displayed on her face. Lucy, nonchalantly, shrugged her shoulders.

"It's just a dare. You could just drink and NOT do the dare."

"B-But....taking a shot is just plain boring! And your dare is too extreme!" The raven huffed in annoyance. "Pick another one."

"No. I don't want to." Lucy childishly announced.

"This is so unfair! You know I have a fear of needles!" Levy stated.

"How the hell do you have a fear of needles when you have over a dozen piercings in your body?!" Lucy argued.

"Um...Lucy I think you're referring to yourself...." Levy face-palmed.

"Oh, oh yeah." Lucy released a burp. "I think I'm getting drunk."

"Well no shit, Lucifer." The raven retorted.

"Isn't it 'Sherlock'?" The blonde quirked an eyebrow, an amused expression on her face.

"Ugh...whatever. Just change the dare. Please."

"Alright then, how about getting a piercing?" Lucy suggested.

"Well, I guess that's better. Okay, I'll do it." She agreed.