Chapter 10

Luke's POV:

"I WALK A LONELY ROAD THE ONLY ROAD I NEVER KNOWN," Michael's voice booms through the car as he sways back and forth in the seat in front of us. I watch as he over estimates the distance, banging his head into the window.

"Mikey!" Jo calls out, reaching a hand over to him. "Are you alright?"

She's answered with a signature drunk Michael giggle. I watch as he rubs his head and blinks a few times before his bottom lip pouts out. He resembles a 5 year old about to burst into tears after being told no about getting an ice cream cone.

"Mike, don't start. C'mere," Ash sighs, patting his lap. Mikey curls up on the seat, laying his head in Ash's lap and within a minute he's snoring. I sigh, pulling out my phone, careful not to let the light of the screen illuminate anywhere but my face, looking at the message from Ty.

You can thank me later. Dance with her.

I rerun the night in my head over and over. Luckily, Jordan is beside me instead of one of the boys, and she's quite out of it, so she doesn't know the unrelenting bulge in my pants.

Turns out, Michael was already wasted enough to accidentally hand her jager instead of vodka, which ended up with her being pretty out of it and me deciding to call it a night, phoning our driver to come get the rest of us. 

We pull to the back entrance of the hotel, quickly scurrying in before anyone can see us. I rest my hands gently on Jordan's shoulders, keeping her in front of me the entire way to the room, grabbing the hotel key from my back pocket.

I hadn't had much to drink; I'd seen a man eyeing Jordan across the room while we danced and decided one of us had better be level headed, just in case. 

"NIGHTY NIGHT FRIENDS," Michael practically screams down the hallway at us. Jordan giggles, grabbing my hand and taking the room key, fiddling with it.

"Michael, shut the fuck up," Cal rolls his eyes, grabbing Mike's arm and leading him into his room. I sigh, rubbing my hand over my face, exhausted. I feel for Cal; nobody likes babysitting a drunk Michael, considering it usually involves a lot of tears.  

And nudity.

"Night guys," Ash mumbles, walking by with squinted eyes. I watch as he attempts to swipe his key three times, finally managing to get it in the slot. Once his door clicks shut, I turn my attention back to Jordan. I reach around, taking the key gently from her fingers and opening our door. 

"Lukey," she mutters, and I mentally punch myself in the face as my heart flutters at the word.

"Whatcha need J," I mumble, still gently guiding her further into the room, closing the door behind us.

"M' tired. And my feet hurt," she grumbles. I chuckle a little, sitting her down on the side of the bed. I crouch down, pulling her heels off carefully. She smiles, falling back onto the white comforter, her blue dress contrasting harshly to the fabric. I catch myself staring as the soft skin below the cutouts as they move with each sleepy breathe she takes and I have the sudden urge to lean down and kiss it. 

What the fuck are you doing Luke, you said you wouldn't do this. You can't fuck this up with her, she's too important. You're drunk, that's the only reason you're thinking all this shit.

My mind stops me like it always does and I take a settling breath, pulling myself back together. I stand up, grabbing some of her pajamas out of her suitcase. 

"Here J, change into these. I'm gonna go shower," I swallow thickly, my erection becoming physically painful. She hums appreciatively, taking the sweats in her hand.

stupid little things || luke hemmingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara