Chapter 2

Luke's POV:

"Is this top okay?" Jordan's voice floats over to me as I sit at the head of her bed but I don't process what she says. However, I glance up from my phone, vaguely looking at the top she's holding up in front of her torso.

"Yeah yeah it's great, totally wear it," I mumble, looking back at my twitter DM's. It's been two weeks since I told her she's coming on tour and I swear she's been preparing every single day. My vision turns blue, then black.

"Luke c'mon I'm serious! This is important! We leave in a week, I have to make sure I have everything!" Pulling the shirt she threw at me off my face, I give her an apologetic look.

"J, you can wear whatever you want. You're gonna look great anyways, you don't have to worry about it that much. Just pack what you wanna pack and go from there," I suggest, giving her a small, reassuring smile.

"Besides, you're just gonna end up stealing all my shirts like you do when were home anyways." I accuse, raising an eyebrow.

"You're right. Sorry, I'm just nervous," she admits, plopping down on the bed beside me. We both lean back against her wall, looking at my phone.

"Don't be, everybody's gonna love you."

"No they won't."

"Yes they will."

"Wrong."

"Right."

"Have you even told the fans I'm coming yet?" She asks quietly, resting her cheek against my shoulder, glancing at my phone as I quickly type replies to some fans.

"Not yet," I admit. The fans know who Jordan is; she's always with us when were home and pictures get spread around the internet like wildfire. She's showed up in the background of some keeks, but other than that I try to keep her somewhat sheltered from the madness. Fans can be vicious. "Have you told Tyler?"

"No, but I'm gonna do it today when she gets home," I hear the apprehension in her voice. That's one thing I love about Jordan; she never likes to stir the pot if it's not needed. She has a complete intolerance for guilt, which means she rights her wrongs as fast as she possibly can.

"Wanna tell her together?" I offer, trying to make it seem less daunting.

"I like that idea," she murmurs, sitting up and beginning to crawl off the bed. Watching carefully, I try not to stare as her shorts ride up slightly, revealing more and more skin. What can I say, my best friends hot. No shame man, no shame.

"Hey, where're you going?" I pout, rising to meet her.

"I'm just going to get my phone calm yourself," she sticks out her tongue and disappears out the door.

With a sigh I get up to follow her; laying in bed without a cuddle buddy is no fun. I know Jordan's house like the back of my hand, so I follow her to the kitchen. Her feet make quiet pitter-patter sounds on the hardwood, stopping when she lifts herself onto the edge of her counter.

"Yeah, Ty's on her way home," she reaches over, grabbing a banana off of the bunch, peeling it open with ease and scrolling through her phone.

"Are you gonna offer me one of those?" I cock an eyebrow. She looks down at me in confusion, so I nod at the yellow fruit.

"Um... no? Get one yourself?" Her statements form questions, making me laugh.

"You are the worst host in the world oh my god," I complain. Even though it's obvious I'm joking I'm met with a banana pelting my face.

"Shut up, you know you can have anything you want here," she rolls her eyes. I'm about to retort, but I hear Ty coming in so decide to let it go.

The short girl appears around the corner, her jet black hair in a long braid down her back and silver sunglasses covering her eyes.