Chapter 8

Jordan's POV:

"Wait till we get to the car," Luke mumbles quietly, as I pull out my phone. I smile slightly at the fact he knows exactly what I was about to do.

"Ty told me to call when I landed," I pout at him. 

"Don't give me puppy dog eyes that's cheating," he frowns as the plane pulls up to the terminal.

'How is that cheating!?" I object, crossing my arms at him.

I watch as he gives me the signature 'are you fucking serious' face; head tilt to the left, eyebrows raised. 

"Because you know that I'll give you whatever I want, that's why," he retorts, grabbing my phone and stretching the waistband of his jeans up.

"Lucas, don't you fucking dare," I warn, but he still slides it under the black denim.

"Oops," he smirks at me, running a hand through his quiff so it'll perk back up. I glare at him, glancing between his crotch and his bright blue eyes, which are now glimmering in amusement.

"Hemmings if you think I won't put a hand down your pants for that, you are dead wrong," I hiss, making him perk his eyebrows up. Before he can respond with whatever witty response he has planned, Michael appears behind him.

"I have no idea what the fuck I just heard, and I really don't wanna know. They want us off," he gestures, turning towards the exit of the plane with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows, shaking his head a little.

Luke goes to stand up, only to be thrown back down into his seat by the lap belt that's still latched at his waist. His head turns to me and we make shocked eye contact before we both bust out laughing. 

Luke's head falls back against his head rest, his eyes squinting shut, nose scrunched up in the most adorable way possible as his laughter fills the air around us and suddenly I'm so enthralled in watching him I forget why I'm laughing in the first place.

"Alright idiots, c'mon Steve's waiting," Calum rolls his eyes, motioning us up out of our seats. Still snickering, we both stand and saunter off the airplane.  As we enter the tunnel, Luke slows down next to a steep staircase leading out of the tunnel attached to the plane. 

"Were going this way?" I question.

"You're going that way," he explains sheepishly. I roll my eyes at him. I should have expected this. "Steve's at the bottom, he'll take you to the car." With a thumbs up, I watch him scurry away to catch up with the boys.

"Luke! My phone!" I call out, but he's already gone, my apple product cozied up with his penis. 

Lovely.

With a sigh I begin to carefully maneuver my way down the stairs, letting my crewneck sleeves cover part of my hand as the fresh air chills my fingers. I see Steve smiling at me from the bottom, offering a hand and helping me down the last few stairs.

"Hey Jordan. How have you been?" Steve asks, pointing me in the direction of the plane so we can grab my bag directly out of the undercarriage along with everyone else's. I watch as Steve expertly spots each of our bags, lugging Ashton's off with ease and transferring them to a golf cart.

"I've been good, long day though," I sigh, grabbing Luke's bag and slinging it onto the cart.

"Oh sweetie you don't have to do that, I've got them," he exclaims.

"I'm not just gonna stand here and be useless Steve," I grin, grabbing my own bag and moving it as well. 

"I like you already," he grins, throwing the last bag onto the cart before heading to the drivers seat. I slide into the passenger as he heads off, driving like he's done it a thousand times. I look around, taking in everything I can until we pull into one of the airplane hangers, which is pretty much just a garage on steroids, big enough to fit an airplane. Parked on the concrete floor is a large black SUV, although it's dwarfed by the giant plane in the slot beside it.