chapter 2

so thanks for all of you who commented and read

Kay vote and comment please

 love all ya ~grahm

picture is Rory ----------->

Zane's POV

I open my door already dressed and looking the best I can while freaking over talking to another "rainbow".

As I descend the stairs I can still hear her pink ass giggling

"Rory I'm going to choke you with my dildo if you don't shut it"

she visibly shivers at the thought and instantly smothers the giggles.

I begin to calm down as Rory begins another rant

"now Zaney I know your worried about talking to your fellow rainbows, but Zaney your adorable, sweet, and you like to bounce dat' ass remember?"

she bursts out in giggles again

I practically roar at her

"SHUT UP!"

I calm down seeing her a little scared now

"you’re not helping my worries sis"

She seems serious this time as she responds

"sorry Zaney but you really don't need to worry. Now let’s get our asses to school"

We hop into her car. In a rush of wind in Rory's convertible we whip down the street towards school. We pull up in the back row of the parking lot, Rory is pissed

"damn" she hits her steering wheel

"we are fucking late on our first day"

"Hey now sis calm down" I laugh a little

"just remember it’s all worth it, I had to get ready for the "rainbow" encounter I'm having today, remember? your idea."

she smiles a little and hops outta her car. As she ascends the stairs she is practically skipping up them with glee.

It’s the first day of school, and I already made a terrifying promise. Shit, it’s going to be a long day.

So looking around as I walk down the halls, I keep spotting all the cuties that inhabit the halls of hell. Aka my school.

So Rory wants me to meet some guys or as she would say "rainbows" and I'm already blushing and getting clumsy just thinking about talking to another gay guy.

There are very few at our school. Although it makes since in the quite town of Alvordton, freaking Ohio. But I’ll give it a try.

So I already see my sister whispering in the ears of my fellow rainbows. Damn, she has me saying it now.

And then I see him.

He is drop dead gorgeous. As I analyze his body. I see that he is obviously a jock, with all those muscles bulging under his tight shirt from Hollister. THANK YOU Hollister!

Across the hall sitting outside the main office is a new guy, as I already have noticed he’s cute but he also has art supplies in his lap!

I love art it’s my passion, and if this guy can paint or draw well damn id marry him on the spot.

I'm lost in a daze of his sexiness. Yet I have no clue what is name is. Most importantly I don't have a flipping chance if he isn't gay.

"Hey Rory come here real quick"

She skips over looking pretty as ever without meaning to. That bitch.

"Yeah Zaney?" she looks up at me. Her being 5" 5 and me 5" 11 she always has to look up.

"So, you want me to have a boyfriend Right?"

She giggles "well no duh Zaney"

"Well I found the guy I want to date" I look up at the boy still sitting in front of the office with his art supplies.

She follows my gaze and then skips over to him instantly before I even have the chance to stop her.

Rory's POV

I see the guy Zaney is talking about. He’s cute; I already know Zaney would love him for the art stuff I see in his lap. So I skip over to him. Trying to hurry before Zaney sees me advancing towards his future rainbow.

"Hi there sweetie, I'm Rory" I shake his hand, which turns out to be firm and very masculine.

"Hey I'm Brant" he smiles, but looks as if he’s going to be a bit shy.

"So I'm a twin, and my brother is super cute and all. But is a little bit worried and stunned by your looks" I pause taking a breath letting Brant take in what I said.

"So where is this cute brother of yours? He smiles and looks around laughing.

I point him out so Brant can see him "he’s right there"

Brant's eyes widen as he smiles really big "he is pretty cute, he's gay?"

"Yeah he's gay and I believe he said your "drop dead gorgeous" or something like that. Sooooooo......"

He looks a little confused as he repeats me "soooooo...what?

"Would you mind saying hi to him, and maybe kiss him? For me?"

"Haha sure darling" Brant winks at me and struts over to Zaney.

There ya go Zaney you'll have a rainbow of your own in a matter of no time.

I start to giggle as I watch zaney's face begins to blush and gets worried.

Zane’s POV

What did my sister do!

He’s walking over to me!! The drop dead gorgeous guy is walking over to ME!!! Oh god what is he going to say to me. Fuck what will I say.

"Hey there your Rory’s brother right?" wow he has a great voice. Smooth and a little deep very masculine.

I finally croak out "y-yeah I am"

He takes a step closer to me. Now I'm getting worried will he punch me or wh-

And then he smashes his lips to mine.

What did that B*itch do.

.

.

.

i hope you like it so far guys

picture is Rory! now vote and comment for more (: