XVIII- Dying inside

"Good night Nathe.." I quietly murmur to myself, I haven't seen him after he went for a shower and I proceed to my room as well. My body is so exhausted that it only took a few minutes before I pass out.

Although I' am half asleep I can feel my skin brushing into a soft luxurious linen, I still close my eyes while changing my place to the other side I relish.

I abruptly stood up as the wind whistling so hard that slamming the trees and things outside the hotel, I panic thinking that there is a huge earthquake happening and I immediately run outside where Nathe is standing staring at the window.

"Nathe? what is happening?" I know I look ridiculous because of my panic reactions but it's good to be ready than never, he gazes at my figure and look at me lustfully then I realize I'm only wearing nothing but a comfortable see through night tease and underwear.

"Oh shit! I need a cover..." I rapidly grab his towel beside me while he was staring with a beam of satisfaction of what he saw. " What are you looking at Mr?" I recoiled in irritation and look at the window.

"Nathe?" I began to worry when I saw ambulances and fire trucks across the hotel, " everything will be fine Ol, just go back to sleep." I gape when his half-naked body was revealed, he is only wearing a piece of boxer short.

"Are you sure you are okay here? we can exchange place.." I suggested with eagerness but he observes my movements. I waited until he gave me an answer.

"I will sleep there if you are beside me Olivia, if not then I will stay here. Take it or leave it.." He mocks.

It's quite awkward but it looks ungrateful of me if I will not offer the master room to him who particularly paid for it. " Okay, let's divide the bed then." His eyes open wide when he hears me say this. But because he made the deal he was left with no choice but to take it since I agree.

We silently walked inside the room and lay down, I can feel him peering at me so I act as normal. I looked at the time and it's 2 o'clock in the morning, no wonder my body still feels worn out. " Goodnight Olivia.." He quietly told me, I turn to look at him and almost my face met his. I suddenly froze and he intently looking at my lips.

" Goodnight Nathe" I broke the tension between us and instead of moving away he adjusted his face to mine only an inch away. Heat building inside me as I can feel the warmth of his breath, my stomach is giving me butterflies just by looking at each other.

"Oli??" His lustful words...

"Hmmmp??" pretending to feel nothing but I hardly holding on not to throw myself to him.

"I can't help it anymore... I think I shouldn't be here..." His undertone voice that wants me to protest that he is in the right place. I did not give him an answer because all I wanted is to be beside him. " Hmm.." I slightly moan that maybe gives him a signal.

He eagerly owned my lips and brushing my skin with his hands, slowly he took my only piece of cover and both of us are naked and stroking with each other.

"Olivia... you don't have any idea how much I wanted to possess you.." Hearing these words making me moan loudly. " You are mine, Olivia...only mine.." he groans as he stroke his between my thighs.

It is so intoxicating when he kept on repeating the words over my ears " You are mine...Olivia.." Both of us savor the moment when each one of us gave our selves away, I am uncertain of what is next but all I want at this moment is to be in his arms.

I woke up in a stormy day, looking outside seems we are still trapped inside the hotel. I search in the surrounding places but nothing is visible, suddenly a pair of hands wrapped in my waist and his lips trailing in my neck.

" Don't worry about anything.. I'm with you, babe.." I smiled at his statement but I'm not worried about any bill or the weather. I'm worried to lose my job when my bitch boss finds out that I'm with Nathe.

"I'm not worried about the weather babe..." I assured him even I knew my work is at stake and I might lose it at any time. If I can only tell him the truth if only I can...