XXXVII- Confession

Olivia! Olivia! Where are you? A desperate voice I can hear from afar.

"Nathe??" I whimper while I tried to turn my back from the other side.

"Olivia" His calling my name as he tried to open the cell. I tried to reach out my hand but my body is refusing to move.

"Olivia, let's go out before they will come back." Hurriedly he said while he runs toward an ally. I can lights of blue and red. Shadows everywhere, "what's happening Nathe?"

"I have called the authorities to secure the place" he whispers.

Though my eyes were closed, I know He held me tight right to his chest until I can feel my body laid in a flat and soft bed on what I assume to be at his house.

"Olivia" A warmth breath in tapping in my ears. His hands stroking my face. I wanted to say a lot of things but this moment holds me back. I took all my strength to sit up but he suddenly plunge to assist me.

"Nathe, why?" I tried to stop, but tears started to run through my chick. He immediately grabbed my hands.

"Ol, I know I hide things from you. And what I it be good for you" he added.

"But there is no single day, I regret the decision to let you go." His words are stabbing me, I can feel that I'm about to burst into anger or mixed emotions.

"Nathe" He capped my mouth before I can say anything. "Please, I beg your forgiveness", "come back to me"

"I know what I want and I know what I need. I needed you." These are the words I cannot let it pass.

"I'm yours"....