2.09 ➳H.D.

Billy and I remained beside each other, silence invoking the tension between us. We refused to utter a single word, as we were rendered speechless at everything that been going on. A single tear withered from my eyes, and somehow from those beautiful heavy brown eyes I admired so much, he had captured only a simple glimpse. He sensed my distressed emotions, and with the back of his hand he brushed the soft delicate skin of my temple. I planted a small peck on his hand, causing him to reveal to me the softer side to him. The softer side which consisted of warm smiles  and an attractive messy appearance when he first woke up from his slumber. 

God damn, I loved this man. I could never-ever in a billion of years- resist his presence. He was too effortlessly perfect, carved magnificently like an idealistic sculpture. 

"Let's talk about this, okay?" He spoke softly, his words satisfying to listen to as it sent shivers down my spine. 

I nodded slowly, unable to meet his gaze. He pulled a loose strand of blonde hair out of my eyes so he could see my complexion better. He was about to stroke my hair, refraining from moving it away, but something had prevented him from doing so. He respected our distance, hoping it would alleviate the tension. 

Which it was gradually becoming at ease. 

"I assure you I didn't murder Cici," he said, which indicated to me he was speaking the truth, but my heart couldn't quite believe him. 

"And I could never murder you. That wasn't me, whoever it was. Someone is trying to frame me, play as me, pretend to be me- I don't fucking know."

 He threw his head in his hands, exasperated and now stressed from this. I gaped at him, concerned. I extended an arm to reach him, my hands craving to rub his smooth, broad back. But I couldn't allow myself to. 

"You mean, you didn't commit the murder?" I asked, still unsure. My trust- the trust I could confide in him- was wilting like the bed of crimson roses downstairs in the backyard of the apartment complex. Just like me possibly. 

Ending up dead. 

"No! Of course not, it wasn't a part of our plan. She didn't do anything wrong, didn't even provoke us. Just those jockstrap goons and that was it! Someone's out to frame us, trying to get us caught easily!"

He shook his head in disbelief, cocking his head back. A slight chuckle escaped his lips, revealing his perfectly fitted pure white teeth. If we weren't in such a melodramatic hassle, I would of smoldered him with a myriad of kisses, both wet and dry, hot and intensified either way. But now wasn't the time to do so. 

"I'm fucking done. With everything, people are chasing after our ideas." 

He was silent again, rendered speechless. I frowned, my expression settled at a grimace. I was confused beyond words, unsure what to process. If I should trust my boyfriend and his ability to lead me on with fathoms and fables, which made me too go spiraling in whirls of chaotic insanity. That with those words, somehow managed to catch me on the freight train to love him endlessly, filled with so much passion. I was caught and stuck on for life, seeing no way as to backing away from him. I was stuck to him, and I couldn't complain.

"No one is original anymore," he muttered under his breath. 

"Billy?"

"What, Hols?"

There goes those mistifying tingles again. 

"I'm pregnant," I mumbled.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Pregnant?"

I nodded, ashamed of this and myself. I know I wasn't in high school anymore, not being one of those teen mom stories, but I was nineteen going on twenty. I was a college student, still young and open to more upcoming things in this hectic life. 

"Yes."

"When did you find out?" He asked. 

"Today," I responded, "Shar helped me. I took three pregnancy tests, and all were positive."

He offered a smile, his eyes glimmering with delight. "You mean, you are having a baby? Something that was from me and you?"

"Well I would think considering we have had sex countless times." I replied sarcastically and he simply chuckled. 

"I can't believe it, this is exciting! Why aren't you as thrilled with this as I am?" He demanded. 

"Because of this whole ordeal," I referred, unable to imagine what could happen to me if I went to prison while pregnant, "I can't do this Billy, not right now! Not with what's going on!"

Unsure if it was because of the hormones or what, but I found myself bawling. Incapable of taking my cries, Billy removed himself from the bed and propped himself directly in front of me. He kneeled down to his hind legs, grabbing the both of my hands. He lifted himself gradually, nudging his forehead against mine. To comfort me, he planted a kiss on my lips, trying to assure me. 

"Hols..." 

Tears came streaming down my cheeks, intensifying enough to where it could be a waterfall. 

"I just can't do this Billy," I murmured. 

"You can," he assured, "because I'm right here with you. This is a you and me thing, 100% babe."  

I sniffed, trying to calm down. But it was hard when everything like this was going through my mind, gathering at greater calamities. Anything could happen and impact my life for the worst. 

"Babe," Billy repeated, much louder to try and grasp my attention firmly. To make sure he had it, he cupped my cheeks, directing my focus straight into his. When he realized he had my attention finally, he urged himself to speak. 

"I promise that everything will be figured out. We will be okay, I promise. I will find this fucking bastard that is framing us and will not hesitate to kill him once and for all. Then this will be it, okay? Forget those damn brainless jocks for right now, because all that is important to me is you."

I sniffed again, feeling slightly better and at sudden peace. I don't know how it does it, but my mind can feel at such a peaceful tranquility when I am with him. Despite his psychotic ways, he was perfect. I could never focus on his imperfections, because this boy?

He was my one and only, infinity to beyond soaring through the skies and galaxies. 

"I'm sorry babe, but you know what?" 

"What?" I asked, my voice softer and lower than his was. 

And there it was, that beautiful fucking smile I adored again appearing on his face. 

"I love you, and will love this baby too." 

:::

Author's Note:

I am so sorry for not updating this as much, I've been struggling with ideas for this and realize it's been such a hassle for me to write it. However, I will not discontinue this story because I know how much ya'll love it! l want to give this story an ending as I have gained ideas for original, upcoming stories as well that I would think you would enjoy! I am gunna try and focus on this one the best I can, and honestly want to give my best to the chapters as the sequel didnt feature Billy. (IMO it sucked without him!) So, stay tuned and as always I appreciate your feedback on this! I am grateful for the dedicated readers that continue to read this, and any new readers out there just know I appreciate you for checking this story out.