2.02 ➵ H. D.

Starting my second day of college was stressful. Too much thoughts clouded my mind, I wish they would part away. The majority of the focus was about the conversation I shared with Billy yesterday. We were already plotting a sequel for these murders. Honestly, the planning of this was making my stomach turn sideways. What if we get caught this time? We are located in a larger city, it's not like your average sheriff investigation where every one remains clueless about it. We are talking FBI agencies and detectives, also coincidentally, I wanna be a forensic artist.
That's right. I was studying all of these art majors so I could be a forensic artist. I always thought it would be cool, not to mention as a positive quirk, I wouldn't get grossed out looking at any injuries and infectious cuts, or even sculpting on a skull the formation of a face! That's why I was obsessed with horror so much also, and anatomy class.
Ever since I met Sharon, or as she likes to specify her self by her nicknamed alliance, Shar, I've been actually gaining a new friend. She's obsessed with horror stuff, as if she was addicted to it like a drug.
"You know, you remind me so much of Winona Ryder. Especially from her debut, The Heathers." She smirked casually, as she was tapping her pen against her aligned, notebook paper.
"Really? I never got that before." The way she spoke of that made it sound as if she's either heard of it before, or a hint of flattered sarcasm.
"Yeah, you do. Quite a bit, you have the same tones and everything." I referred to her face.
"That's a good compliment then. I'm influenced by her every appeal and aspect of her movies. I mean, have you've seen her movie Beetlejuice? Not to mention I admire the relationship between her and Johnny Depp as well. You can just feel the chemistry converging between them every minute of their artificial presence."
I heard her continue to vent about the celebrity couple in the library, as we were researching an artist to create an artwork based off one of theirs.
The bell rang, and I waved goodbye to Sharon, heading to class. I met with Billy, who formed a spreading smirk as he pursed his lips.
"You have something to say, spill it." I ordered him, and he formed a grin.
"Oh nothing special instigates my mind with thoughts, except you of course."
He continued to kiss me on the neck, pondering it with a reddish mark, and imprinting into a hickey.
"Really Billy? Now I'm going to have this thing on me all day." I pointed out, annoyed. He didn't care, as long as he was with me and was able to have an enhanced opportunity, he was perfectly fine.
"So I was thinking, I found this new restaurant in town, right, it's Italian, and your favorite..."
"Ooh well,sembra perfetto, ti amo fidanzato." I translated to my Italian language. Positive quirks from studying Italian class for the past three years in high school.
"I don't know what you mean, but I love you." He smoldered me with more kisses til the bell rang, descending us to our classes. After our second day of college was declared over with the last ring of the bell, Billy and I met up at his car where he drove us to the restaurant. My impression of it, was wow. Just wow. This made me regret not being able to dress up for the upcoming occasion. When you headed into the main entrance of this place, it was fancied with wine glasses that speared a shimmer from any angle, and there were even private booths here.
I could tell Billy already planned everything out. "This is our booth."
He claimed the table, which was renovated and reserved with our names in it. The dishes were already placed, and the main entree dish was something I wasn't realizing I haven't craved before. 
It happened to be lasagna with ricotta cheese. When I went to go try it, it's shape was like an arching mountain scooped with bites taken out of it as I ate it.
"So for our sequel," Billy spoke first after he took a sip from his drink,"I was thinking frat party." I almost coughed up on my glass when he started this conversation.
"Billy, I don't think we should be doing that. Especially in college, and our future careers-"
"Shh, Hols." He tried to hush me, my cheeks flushed hot and red with humiliation.
"Oh god, I spoke too loud?"
Billy chuckled a laugh, excusing himself to go to the restroom. I was left all alone, examining the restaurant in one researching glance. Only until, it was interrupted by the unveiling monstrosity coming from the huddled jocks.
"Hey cutie." One of them plopped in the seat near me. It was Evan. The others revealed to be David and Trevor, the annoying trio that was a bane to all existence.
"Guys, what are you doing here? I'm on a date with my boyfriend." I confirmed, my eyes peering down at my small hands. I pretended to study them, coming off as bored. But they only took this as a sending game of "hard to get."
"Ooh hard to get? I like girls who are feisty and don't come off as easy." Evan propped an elbow against the table, scooting closer towards me. He tried putting a hand on me but I smacked him, scolding him for making the move.
"You guys are going to regret that." I warned them, causing them to all laugh uncontrollably.
"What? Your boyfriend is tall and his height happens to be 6'5"? Big deal. I'm sure he is a wimp anyway."
Boy, was David going to regret stating that. Billy turned from behind him and pulled David by the hem of his shirt.
"Who the hell do you think you are?" He demanded him, his expression in a form of a scowl. He furrowed his eyebrows in sharp anger, mad by the fact they were harassing me.
"Let me go man." David pleaded, as Billy continued to grip his shirt and clenched it with his fair hand.
"I am debating if I should even. You think you're all that, huh? Cause you play a sport, you guys label as cool? Thinking you're so cool, you get to treat ladies, especially mine, like shit out in the catcher's eye in the open? Well I don't think so."
Trevor tried to convince let him go by pulling him away from David, but it ended horribly. Billy ended up getting into a fight with Trevor, shoving the hell out of each other. This alarmed the other residents here to come closer to the incident, pleading for help. Evan and David both got a hold of them, in which they tried to get at each other still, until their gripped on the two were firmly.
"What's going on here?" The boss demanded suspiciously, coming in between them.
"That guy is a loon. He just harassed my girlfriend for no reason, I had to take care of it." Billy replied, not taking one eye off of Trevor, who returned the heating gesture by glaring at him back.
"Well, take it somewhere else. Not here, and besides, look at you. You're bleeding, the both of you. I'm calling an ambulance."