1.14 ➵ H. D.

When I trailed downstairs, Sofia's lifeless body was scattered on the floor.
"Why did Stu have to murder you?" I whispered softly, feeling sadness rising up in me. I felt her brunette colored hair tendrils with my fingers, missing her so much.
Suddenly Sid bursted towards the door frantically, our cue starting.
"Sidney, what the hell is going on here?" I asked in pretended confusion. It was like reading off a movie script and memorizing them quickly.
I had this.
"The killer- he just chased me around! Did he chase you?" She questioned me back. I shook my head no.
"No but he stabbed in the shoulder blade though. I played dead so nothing worse would of happened." I answered her, basically lying to her.
Billy, like we intended to, scrambled downstairs, no longer in costume. After the first couple of steps, he fell and rolled down the flight towards the door.
"Billy!" I screamed in acted fear. I quickly went up to him, my hands around his chest. Sidney went to him as well, checking up on him too.
"Are you okay? I thought you were dead." She assumed, devoting sympathy although he was technically her ex.
"I'm like a stuck pig, but I'm okay." He assured us both. When Sidney wasn't looking, he winked at me.
Since Sidney had the gun, Billy asked for it. Single handedly she gave him the gun, retrieving it.
Smart.
We all stood up, him heading towards the door, my arm wrapped  around his.
"Careful." Sidney insisted, right behind us. After one slight open, barging in through the door was Randy. I didn't even notice his presence was gone til just now.
"Please. Help me!" He begged for mercy.
"Come in, come in!" Billy persisted. Randy ran towards the hallway more and turned around to face us.
"We have to get outta here! Stu's gone mad!" He flipped.
And at this moment, I was memorized. For some reason, viewing this sudden scene caused my heart to palpitate even more. It was all real.
It was like flipping a light switch at this moment.
I watched as Billy cocked his head, slightly turning his posture. An evil smirk formed postulated his face, as if The Exorcist lashed into sudden influence over him.

 An evil smirk formed postulated his face, as if The Exorcist lashed into sudden influence over him

"We all go a little mad sometimes..."  He murmured,
aiming the gone straight at Randy.
Looks like someone has twisted into Anthony Perkins.
"Billy-"
"Oh fuck!"
He shot Randy down, sending him pole to the floor with a swept blow as if it was some wrestling championship game.
Sidney went to go check upon him, worried for his safety.
Billy with the gun his hand scratched his hair with it.
"Anthony Perkins, Psycho." He muttered, appearing utterly satisfied with what he just did.
I watched Sidney with satisfied evil smirk forming across my face. Just now, I was feeling different. My killing instinct was traveling over to me miraculously. I felt possessed, but I was unusually fine with it.
It made me feel... powerful. I looked over at Billy, who handed me the gun so he could pull his next move. When Sidney peered over at us with a studying expression on her face, Billy slipped his bloodied index finger into his mouth. He pulled it out slightly, but able to speak.
"Mmm, corn syrup," his lips made a puckered noise,"same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie."
Sidney's mouth was gaped open in fear. I touched my apparent 'wound' and dipped my same finger in my mouth as well, mimicking Billy's action.
"Mm, sure is good." I stated.
We exchanged a glance with each other, also smirking.
Sidney, astonished with our reveal, backed up towards and tried to escape only to encounter with Stu.
"Stu! Help me." She begged, their heads leading against each other. Suddenly, he held up a white phone speaker.
"Surprise, Sidney." He said in a sinister tone. His voice through the speaker was just like the phone calls. Sidney stood there, speechless and helpless against the three of us.
A perfect unmasked reveal.
Sidney headed towards the kitchen to try and escape, but we blocked her way out.
"Oh no."
Billy and I stood together in the same door way, Stu throwing the speaker to Billy. He formed a casual smirk and put it towards his mouth.
"What's the matter Sidney, you looked like you've seen a ghost." He pointed out. Sidney leaned towards the kitchen sink, filled with distraught and slight despair.
"Why are you doing this?" She demanded the three of us.
"It's all a part of the game, Sidney." Stu emphasized.
"Yeah, it's called,'Guess how I'm gunna die!'" Billy remarked into the speaker.
"Fuck you!"
"Oh no, no, no, it's too late for that now," he responded,"we've been planning this for a while."
"It's a fun game, Sidney. See we ask you a question you get it
wrong-boogah- you die." He pointed the gun at her. Him, Billy, and I all exchanged weapons. I received a knife and so did Billy, whereas Stu had the gun. Billy held onto my hand, both of us facing Sidney. She flashed me a glare, angered by the fact I joined into their game.
"You get it right, you die!" He continued, with a slight shrug.
"You're crazy, all of you!" She whispered.
"Actually we prefer the term psychotic." Stu corrected her, leaning towards Billy, who had his arm wrapped around my waist. The three of looked at her with evil smirks spreading across our faces.
"You'll never get away with this."
"Oh no? Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame..." he murmured, the knife tracing the lines under her neck.
He looked so god damn attractive right now. After this is all over, I couldn't wait to be alone with him again.
"Watch a few movies, take a few notes, It was fun!" Stu laughed in his shoulder. Sidney, still in a state of delusion, cried out again.
"Why," she whimpered,"why did you kill my mother?"
"Why, why?" Billy barked in her face, setting her in her place again.
He was on the prowl of killing her himself, but he knew it was my turn.
"You hear that guys? I think she wants a motive," he cocked his head to turn his small focus on us, then turned his focus on Sidney again,"I don't really
believe in motives Sid. Did Norman Bates have a motive?"
"No." Stu answered from the back.
"Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lector like to eat
people? I don't think so! It's alot scarier when there is no motive
Sid," continued Billy, who was fatefully honest about it at least,"
we did your mother a favor. That woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town, like she was Sharon Stone or something."
"Yeah, we put her out of her misery."
Sidney appeared confused still as to why he murdered her. What his true motive was.
"Let's face it Sid. Your mom was no Sharon Stone." Stu remarked from behind us. I propped against the counter, yet remained to be in near distance with Billy and Sidney; just in case there were any sudden moves.
"Is that motive enough for you," Billy whispered, placing his knife to his lips to set the moment, then only to point it at Sidney,"how about this? Your slut mother
was fucking my father. And she's the reason my mom moved
out and abandoned me. "
Stu and I exchanged a glance, unaware of that event. I had no idea.
"Billy." I couldn't help but say. His eyes swept over to me for only a minute. I wanted to go hug him, but I couldn't. We were focused on killing. I noticed from on the counter across from us, Stu placed the gun there. Just in case anything happened to it, I went to go get it.
"How's that for a motive? Maternal abandonment causes serious
deviant behavior. It certainly fucked you up. It caused you to
have an encounter with a psychopath."
The way Billy said that to her made it seem like he was proud of his new name he came up with. His own title.
I crossed my arms, ready to murder her. This was all a long horror movie to me.
"That's right you gave it up. Your no longer a virgin Ooh! I said
"virgin" Whoops! Now you got to die, those are the rules." The way Stu was speaking about this like some child metaphorically twisted this whole scene with a classic sense. It configured everything into a comedic relief in that matter.
"Let's pretend it's all one big scary movie. How do you think
it's gonna end?" Billy asked solemnly.
"Oh! Oh! This is the greatest part you're gonna love this! Yeah
your gonna love this one. It's a scream baby! Hold on a sec, I'll be
right back!" He said, walking backwards towards the closet like a zombie.
"You know what time it is, Sid? It's after midnight. It's your
mom's anniversary. We killed her exactly one year ago today."
One year. One simple year, this happened. It was all ages ago. I wasn't there to see it myself. To live through this since I was in Boston.
With the gun firmly clasped in my hand, I stepped towards what he had stirred, as he pulled out who had to be Sidney's dad. He was tied up, both his wrists and ankles with duck tape plastered on his mouth so he couldn't scream.
"Daddy-" she choked.
"But that's not all! I'll be right back, again, wha-uh!" He did the same action he pulled when he headed into the closet.
"What do you think the ending is going to be, Sid?" Billy asked her, who didn't respond. Her eyes continued to stare at her helpless father. I thought he was the only one, until Stu brought another victim out of the closet, revealing someone I wasn't expecting.