Chapter 11 - Bloody Ball

Alice POV
Sometimes I think to myself why was I the one, who had to be in this situation? But then I think to myself if someone else was in my shoes they would think the same thing. Not one day goes by that I think about my past. I am not complaining about life as others do. They all want branded materials, however, I want nothing but freedom. That was my motivation in life since I learned how to use intelligence.

My only aspiration after getting freedom was not to run anymore but do something my heart desired to be. Sadly, that was crushed too. My goals were shattered too just as my heart's desire broke in thousands of pieces. Now, I live off as a maid its better than my past. It could be better but I am not complaining.

"Pathetic maid, do you expect me to give you royal instructions!" exclaimed Claudia (Mrs. Russo) at me. This woman never lets me think for myself. As if she is us maids owner and we are her slaves.

Claudia is going crazy. She has a ball coming up in two days, where her older son, Alessandro will find a fiance. Many women from the gang are coming over. Mainly the women, with high reputable families. The ball is happening in the mansion. Yes, the mansion is gigantic that it even has its own ballroom.

Reluctantly I reply "Yes, Ma'am. I am very sorry. Please, can you repeat that for me", in the inside I was fearing that she may do something to me.

Lexis told me before I joined working as a maid here there was this maid named Rose. Rose was an amazing maid and had been working here for three years. She was a woman in her early thirties. One day she was walking around the castle, with a glass of milk that she had to deliver. She was walking when all of a sudden out of nowhere Claudia bumps into her. The milk drops all over Claudia's dress and she screaming like crazy. She took ahold of Rose and used her gigantic fingernails to slice through Rose's cheeks, with blood oozing through. After that Rose was taken by security and was never to be seen again.

"Go get my son, Alessandro. You pathetic excuse of a women" she orders me.

I only nodded back and made my way to Alessandro's room. When I got to his room I took a deep breath hoping that I come back alive.

Bang Bang Bang

A husky voice from the inside says "Come in" and I do as instructed and go inside the room.

I look at the floor not daring to look at Alessandro "Sir, your mother has requested you to come and meet her", my voice was a whisper.

"Never call her my mother, understood," I felt a whisper near my ear that was so dangerous that it could kill in seconds. I make one of the most important decisions in my life and look up and I am to be greeted, with piercing blue eyes.

Out of reflex, I say "Sir, I shall be leaving now" I start to make a leave when a strong hand grabs my arm. I look back to see it was Alessandro.

"She is a disgust to the women race isn't she?" Alessandro says to me and lets go of my arm. I stare at him for a few seconds and make a leave.

...

Two days later

Today is the day of the ball. Everyone has been stressed out even Lexis is. You wouldn't believe a bubbly girl like her can be stressed but the world is supposed to be unfair. All the maids have been now instructed in being servers. We all will be serving posh foods and drinks to the guests. We have to be highly nice and have to wear these tight servers outfits.

"Hey Alice does this look too tight," Lexis asks me. To be honest it did but I wouldn't want her to be self-conscious. But you could see about all her body features, with her tanned legs fully on display. The black uniforms were just making her more revealing.

Not only her but everyone had to wear this black uniform including me. I felt disgusted about myself, with all my scars on display. I tried my best to cover them, with makeup hoping they won't be seen

"It looks perfect", I try my best to lie.

"Hmm Ok", she replies back.

"Ladies take your plates and go and serve them", the head cook demands.

We do as instructed in our tight clothes we go and get the plates and leave for the ballroom. As we enter the ballroom everyone is instructed to go and cover a certain part of the ballroom. On my plate, I had Champagne glasses that every so often anyone nearby would take, without asking.

The ballroom itself had a theme of red and white. The red represented love as in Alessandro's fiance that he was soon to find. The white represents the purity and the finding of new love. There were women and men all dressed up in these themed colours. All of them looked to be rich snobs. But the funny fact was the leader of this Italian Mafia was never present in any kinds of events.

"Thank you, darling," says a young man to me. He takes a champagne glass and winks at me. I look at my plate and see that I had run out of champagne and the only things remaining I had were Empty wine glasses.

I make my way to get new serving plates, with more food and drinks.

...

After one hour of serving, I was tired but I had to keep on going. All the I was serving the man from earlier would keep on staring at me. He would look up and down my body having no shame.

As I was serving he approached by purpose because I could clearly see another server next to him. He came towards me and put his champagne glass on my plate. But after he did that he didn't move instead he grabbed ahold of my leg and smirked at me. Without anyone noticing I quickly removed his hand off of my leg and left, without caring about my job.

Just when I was in the hallway I felt someone's presence behind me.

All of a sudden someone got ahold of my arm and bashed me on the wall. I could feel blood oozing down my back...

*A/N*
Cliffhanger!!!
Comment what you think is going to happen to her. 

Hey guys, don't kill me I'm sorry. I just wanted to leave a cliffhanger.

I AM SO HAPPY! My book has now 1K reads. Thank you guys sooooo much!!!

Random Question:
Do you guys know the TV Show "Accidentally In Love"?

Please comment, vote, follow me and share my story!!!
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️