Chapter 6 - Mafia?

Alice POV
The darkness had surrounded me. I could feel my chest painfully raising up and down. Pain that was on the left side of my body. Pain, the word I despised the most. Its the worst feeling in the world. It can be emotional and physical but it is still there to bring you its primary mission, which is to torture you to numbness.

Voices, I could hear muffled words of people talking. Mentally, I was trying my best to wake my body. But the littlest movement would cause me pain.

All the memories of my fake father came back to me like a killer flood. This gave me the motivation to move. So I opened my eyelids immediately.

I was in the backseat of a car. Laying there like there all tangled up in my own body. In front of me there were two front seats where there was a man and woman seated. Who most probably were older than me. The man was driving the car and the woman was seated on the seat next to him. With the little energy I had, I sat up.

"Who are y-ou?" my voice came out in pain.

Suddenly, the woman looks back at me, with surprise masked on her face as if she wasn't expecting me to wake up this soon. The woman looked about in her twenties. She had beautiful brown hair and blue eyes compared to my dusty blond hair and green eyes. She was a beautiful woman. Her features would make any man fall for her.

"You woke up so quickly," she says, without answering my question.

"Yes, I did. Please answer my question" how ironic is it that pain found it's way back to me.

"Oh, we crashed into your carry accident. Unfortunately, we couldn't see where we were going because of the rain. Somehow out of nowhere, we ended up crashing into your car."

"Then why am I in your car? I should be in a hospital", its common sense after a car crash the injured person goes to the hospital.

"My boyfriend and I are trying to run away from the police" she says with an awkward laugh.

"WHAT?"

"We both are assassinators of a Mafia in Naples we had a mission to complete in Rome. After we finished the mission the police caught up on us. So we drove with high speed and we ended up crashing into your car. The only thing we could do at that time was to pick you up and drive quickly from the police.", How amazing I tried my best to run away from this Mafia business and here I am stuck all over again.

The only question that disturbed me was does she know my fake father?

I hesitantly asked her "Can I go back home?"

"Nope, the police saw you with us. So you are stuck, with us. If you go back to Rome the police will kill you straight away or have you in prison" says the unknown man driving the car.

"So I'm basically banned from going to Rome or my life is under threat" the only person I could think about at that moment was Nonna. How was she going to manage without me?

"Yes. My name is Lorenzo and my girlfriend's name is Sofia. Why don't you stick with us until we get to Naples" says Lorenzo, without looking at me.

"My name is Alice" I reply to them and start to drift back into unconsciousness. My body used too much energy.

...

Sunlight shone on my face. I woke up to find myself in a comfy bed, which was situated in a large room. The room was bigger than the room that I had is Nonna's house.

Nonna, I miss her so much. I want to go back to her. I just wish I didn't get into an accident.

The whole left side of my body was covered with bandages. I stood up, with the energy I had gained and looked at myself, with the bruises going down my body. This just brings back old harsh memories.

"Looks like you are awake. Go get freshened up everything you need is the bathroom and wardrobe. Come downstairs as soon as you are finished." Lorenzo says as he opens my door and then leaves.

Lorenzo is handsome. I see why Sofia and him are together they both are the perfect match of beauty together. He has brown hair and hazel brown eyes.

I do as instructed and pick out an outfit from the wardrobe, which surprisingly is my size. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After thirty minutes I was ready and decided to make my way downstairs.

I stepped out of the room the house looked like a castle. A chandelier was placed in the middle of the staircase. Everything was antique themed. The carpet was beautiful. Everything was beautiful in this house. Compared to my fake father's house.

Slowly, I make my way downstairs preparing my brain mentally for what they will ask me.

After, much difficulty, I find a room, where three men sat including Lorenzo. There was also Sofia present. The unknown man sitting on the right was wearing a black tuxedo and had a vicious look on his face. Compared to the guy sitting on the left, who had a smile on his face. They both seemed to look like they were in their early forties.

"Hello, Alice right? My name is Matteo and this is my friend Riccardo. You've obviously met Sofia and Lorenzo. Why don't you take a seat" hesitantly I take a seat. The guy, with the smile, was Matteo meaning the guy on the left was Riccardo.

"Yes, my name is Alice" I reply shortly.

"Riccardo and I are in charge of recruiting new members to the Mafia. As you were in an accident and are will be wanted in Rome because of Sofia and Lorenzo. It wasn't your fault for that we apologize. We want to give you our protection for that you would have to join our Mafia", Matteo says.

"So do you want to join our Mafia?" says Riccardo.

*A/N*
Will she join their Mafia?

Hey, guys thank you for reading my book. So many of you have been following and voting on my book it feels amazing. You guys make me want to write more even though I may not have enough time to write.

I hope you have a good time listening to the German song.

Thank You sooooooo much.
Random question:
What's your favorite TV Show?
Please Vote, Comment and Share my book.

🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️