Five

Jimin's POV

   The next day I woke up to the smell of pancakes, which is weird because my kitchen is pretty far from my bedroom, there's no way I could smell that.

   Curiously, I opened my eyes and was met by an unfamiliar room. I sat up immediately when I realized I wasn't in my bedroom at all, I wasn't in my own house.

   I tried to remember how I got here as I slowly looked around, searching for something that could make me remember.

   'Wait a sec... Oh my gosh, it can't be-'

   My thoughts were interrupted by several soft knocks on the door, followed by someone opening the door.

   "Good morning, Jimin" Mr. Jeon kindly greeted me. "Have you slept well?"

   "G-good morning, uncle. Uhm, yes I have!" I nervously answered.

   "Good to hear, I just came to wake you and Jungkook up to eat some breakfast and to get ready for school."

   'Oh, shit... I totally forgot about school. I just hope nobody knows about the breakup yet.'

   "Sure, thanks. I'll be down in a minute!"

   "Alright, but don't forget to wake the bunny up. He's a heavy sleeper." He pointed at something and quickly left.
   'I wonder which bunny he was talking about... is it on the bed or somet--'

   "WHAT THE HELL!" I quickly clasped my hands on my mouth, not wanting uncle to come up again.

   Why the hell was Jungkook laying here? Did we sleep together? 'Ew, gross!'

   Not being able to control myself, I quickly pushed him off the bed and stood up as I had my arms in a defensive position.

   "Ouch! What the hell, Jimin?!" He rubbed his back while glaring at me with sleepy eyes.

   "Why the fuck were we sleeping on the same bed??!!" I exclaimed.

   "Why are you asking me that? You were the one who didn't let go of me! You didn't even want to change your clothes!"

   'What in the world is he talking ab-- EWWW I slept in the same clothes I wore yesterday! I am disgusted!'

   It seemed like he noticed my panicked expression by the way he laughed at me.

   "Why are you laughing?" A blush slowly crept up.

   "HAHA... Gosh... S-sorry. It's just... HAHA... your face!" Was he laughing at my face?

   I pouted and crossed my arms as I looked away. "Hmpf..."

   He suddenly stopped and I could hear him gulp. I turned back around wondering why he suddenly stopped.

   I was met by a red face with wide eyes staring at me. He began to creep me out so I waved my hand in front of his face. "J-Jungkook. What's wrong?"

   He soon snapped out of it and nervously looked all over the place. "N-nothing... uhm" He cleared his throat. "Let's go downstairs, dad is probably waiting for us." He stood up and was about to open the door, but I quickly stopped him.

   "Jungkook wait!" I yelled with one arm streched out as if I wanted to grab him. He stopoed is tracks and slowly turned around with a confused expression. "I need some clothes, I can't go to school with these ones."

   "Oh, uhm. Sure."

   He made his way to his closet and picked a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a black hoodie, some boxers and socks and handed it over to me.