Chapter 16

Sooooo I want to start out by saying TRIGGER WARNING! This chapter will include:
Kidnapping
Pain

None of this will be too extreme cuz I love Chandler.

-------------------

Chandler's POV
I woke up to Mrs. Roberts shaking me.

"Time to go to school Chandler." She said. I groaned as I sat up. Once she left, I got dressed. I really don't want to go to school today.

What if Jared is all mad and crap and tries to fight me? Well whatever I guess, I don't care anymore. I'm done with everyone's crap. I honestly don't care what happens to me at this point.

3rd Person POV
'I honestly don't care what happens to me at this point'. Chandler was wishing now that he hadn't thought that.

He was currently tied up, in a dark closet. The last thing he could remember was walking to the bus stop. He tried to call out for help, but his mouth had been duct taped shut.

'Where am I?' He thought. He looked around to see if he spotted anything familiar.

Nope. He was wondering of all the possible places he could be when he heard the door creak open. "Oh good! You're awake!" The man exclaimed. He then grabbed Chandler by the arm and dragged him out of the closet.

Once he was out of the closet, he looked around. He was in some sort of bedroom. He took notice of the empty beer bottles scattered in the corner. He also realized how much the room smelt like cigarette smoke.

"Hey kid! I'm Ryan! I was a good friend of your dads...Too bad you had to get him put away." Ryan said, glaring at Chandler.

"He put himself there." Chandler stated glaring back at Ryan.

Ryan didn't like that too much.

He took his belt off, and angrily hit Chandler in the face with it. "No talking unless I ask you too. That's a rule." Ryan stated.

"In fact, why don't we go over the rules? No back talk, no trying to escape, and NO crying. Got it?" Ryan explained. Chandler hesitated, but nodded.

"Alrighty then! My friend Andy should be coming over soon. He's my roommate. Also a doctor, you'll need one of those." Ryan said and laughed.

"W-what are you gonna do to me?" Chandler asked nervously.

"I do believe I said not to talk unless I asked you to. There won't be a punishment this time. But only this time." Ryan sneered.

"Oh! And I forgot! You can call me sir, and that's it." He followed.

"Whatever." Chandler mumbled. Bad idea.

"What was that you little punk?" Ryan asked, but gave Chandler no time to answer before striking him again with the belt.

"Hey, Ryan. What's going on?" Andy said as he walked in.

"Oh Andy! Good news! You know Will? And his bratty kid that got him arrested? Well, I found the him!" Ryan exclaimed.

Of course Andy knew Chandler, he'd been there the day he was born. That was back when him and Will were as close as brothers.

"What'd you do?" He asked and walked over to Chandler, kneeling in front of him.

"You okay kid?" He asked him. Chandler, despite feeling horrible and scared, nodded.

"Andy, he's gonna live here from now on. He can sleep in that closet. He can stay until his dad gets out. He'll know what to do with him. But if I hurt him too bad and he almost dies or something, I need you to patch him up." Ryan shrugged as if it were no big deal.

Andy knew Ryan wasn't afraid of anything. So he couldn't call the police, Ryan would kill both Andy and Chandler. Andy knew he wasn't afraid to do that, too.

He had to think of an escape plan for the boy. Although it would take time, and Chandler would have to suffer for a little while. All Andy knew, is that he was gonna try. "Okay, Ryan. I'll be your doctor."

A/N: I apologize for this slight cliffhanger, and how short this is...But we have new characters sooo....lemme show you!

Andrew 'Andy' Lewis

(Andrew Lincoln ofc) also side note- he sounds like Rick in this story so he has no British accent like he does irl

Ryan:

(Steven Ogg)

(Steven Ogg)

And our daily Chandler pic...ya knowww:

Anyways thanks for reading!!!!!