Chapter 7

; Junhee

"Hey Junhee, how was the date with Cha Eunwoo?" Kang Hira evilly laughed, along with her minions.

I raised an eyebrow, "Why do you care?"

She put a hand over her mouth in shock, "He's my boyfriend. How can I not be concerned about him when he went on a date with a banana peel who was picked up from the trash." Hira smirked.

"And besides, you just want his attention, isn't that the girl you are? Just a filthy-" she was about to continue when Eunwoo came towards us.

"Thanks for the information, we heard enough things about you," this time, he was the one who smirked.

"Eu-Eunwoo," Hira stuttered and man.. you could look at her scared face all day.

"Let's go, Junhee," Eunwoo pulled me outside the cafeteria and went straight to the classroom.

When we both got in, we tried to catch our breath.

"Junhee, I'm sorry about the way I acted yesterday. I've been thinking of what I said for a while and just by the look of you, your mind must have filled with questions. Please don't get the wrong idea," he looked at me with sad eyes.

I gave a soft smile, "It's okay, I'm just trying not to make my hopes high," I said softly for him not to hear.

He leaned his head in confusion of what he said and "nothing," was what I replied.

Finally, hell has ended. It's weird that Eunwoo didn't show up 15 minutes after school. He's always there to wait for me, but I'm sure something happened since he's always busy.

As always, mom isn't home and Junha arrived first.

"Junhee, catch," Junha shouted and tossed a small piece of paper towards me.

I catched it and it read "Wanna be your star - Astro", on it.

"What? What's this?" I asked her while she lazily crawled up the stairs.

Junha paused and turned towards me, "I had no choice but to give it to you after Eunwoo bugging me. He has late night practice for this mini concert so that's why he couldn't bring you home."

My eyes widened, are they finally going to show their group to the whole school?

I ran upstairs and reached my room before my sister did.

I dialled Keira's number and before she could speak, I squealed, "Damn girl, I still love my eardrums. Destroy it once I say so."

"I'm sorry okay," I apologized, "But my sister gave me Astro's ticket to their concert and I don't know if it's been released or not!"

A long pause was made, "I'm sure it's not in the bulletin board yet, cause I just checked it an hour ago," she explained.

"Well, Eunwoo gave it to me, and I wonder how Rocky has improved his rap," I wondered in curiosity.

"Girl, don't even shout his name. An overprotective girlfriend is on the lead," Keira reminded me.

All I did was give out a sigh, and at the right moment Mrs Park knocked on my door to set me for dinner, "I'll leave now, Keira. Bye!" I said and ended the call.

I went downstairs and saw Rocky with his phone, as always, Junhee, and Mrs Park.

"Let's dig in!" Mrs Park announced and I was excited to eat food.

Bed time was almost starting so there was nothing I could do. My phone is dead after remembering that I left my charger with Daehwi.

I walked towards the park near our house and saw a figure there, sitting on the swing as his hand held the rope and his head leaning on it.

And by the look of it, I could identify who it was, "Rocky."

He turned to me and I saw him frowning. Well that's new. He never met my eyes without a glare.

"Hey," he whispered softly, but I could hear it.

I sat on the swing next to where he sat, "Is anything wrong?"

He shook his head, "No."

Silence filled the atmosphere.

It felt weird. It's like it's familiar but it's been so long, and this weird experience was what I was longing for.

"We've never gotten along for a long time, but that doesn't mean you can't trust me. You may have hurt me but I can still be someone you can lean on whenever you need to. Is it something with Saera?" I asked and looked at him.

The poor boy nodded while a tear escaped his eye, "I love her with all my heart, but there would be times when she'd leave me for her friends and after school, most of the time she'd try to hang out with Eunwoo."

Eunwoo? I thought.

Although my heart shattered after he told me he loves her, I can't get the fact that she's chasing Eunwoo.

"So you're saying, it's almost like she's trying to hit on Eunwoo?"

He didn't reply. "I'm sorry, it might have been too sad for your to realize what I've said."

Rocky took his bag and pulled out a cookie. He handed it to me and smiled sadly, "I remember you eating our neighbour's cookie. It's still my favorite food until now."

A tear escaped my eye. He remembered? "I never thought you had a soft side after years," I laughed, trying to make the cold-gloomy atmosphere positive.

I checked my watch and saw that it's past my bed time, "I'll get going, now," but before I could leave, he brought me close to him and wrapped his arms around me, "This may be the last time we'll talk like we're friends."

He put his head on my shoulder, "I missed you, Junhee."

Hi! It's been a month and it took me so long to post this chapter. I never got the inspiration to and when I got my grades, almost everything went down and none got higher than my 1st grading. There were 2 with the same grade so that's why I'm trying my best to get a higher grade this quarter for me to get a trip to Korea. Yieet