Chapter 3

; Junha's POV

"That is so lame of him! How can Jackson just flirt around other girls when he has Stacey?" Saera wondered as she took a sip of the homemade Cucumber Juice.

"Well anyways, Stacy is just dumb and plain, and Jackson is a hottie," I drooled at the thought of him.

Saera nodded, "But I have a boyfriend so I don't mind if you take him."

But I like him, too. I wish I could say those words to my best friend.

"And where is that idiot? My coffee hasn't arrived!" Saera exclaimed as she put her right hand on her head.

I tried contacting my sister but there was no answer.

Her phone must be dead. I thought.

But that annoying person should have charged it!

"Let's just forget about it and prepare our beds," I said and went to the room to get the mattresses.

; Junhee's POV

Eunwoo drove to their hang-out place. I didn't want to come with him but he pulled me in his car already.

All I was nervous about was Rocky. If he wasn't with them then I would agree.

He held my left hand that was above my left thigh, "I won't let him threaten you. I'll be there protecting," he said as if he read my mind.

I smiled at Eunwoo.

But I have always thought why he was like this.

"Eunwoo-ssi, could you possibly know why Rocky is being mean to me?" I asked him.

But he did not respond.

"I underst-"

"I took care of him as a friend, as a member, and as a little brother. He was meaningful to me, so much. But I myself do not know why he changed, so I can not answer your question," he parked the car and we both went out of the car to see the club.

How could he possibly not know? I feel like he's keeping something from me.

"Excuse me? Kim Junhee? Are you listening to me?" He repeated and I shrugged the thoughts off.

"Ah yes."

"Welcome to our hang-out area. My brother owns this place but eventually he passed it to me," he smiled and went in first.

I followed Eunwoo inside and saw the other members laughing.. without Rocky.

I sighed in relief.

Eunwoo went to them, "Junhee will be staying for the mean time," he announced as everyone dropped their jaws.

Sanha pulled Eunwoo and whispered something in his ear.

Eunwoo gasped and asked Sanha while he shook his head.

"Are you going to keep on staring?" JinJin raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, no," I sheepishly smiled and took a seat.. when I sat down and broke something glass like material.

Everyone turned their heads to me and I stood up to check what it was.

"You are so dead," Moonbin shook his head.

It was a picture frame of Rocky and Saera.. kissing at the beach.

"Did I hear some-"

And I am dead.

It's Rocky.

"You just broke my picture frame!" He shouted and was about to strangle me when Eunwoo got into the scene.

"Look it was not her fault. You placed it there!" He defended.

"And what? She does not have eyes to see?" Rocky picked up the broken pieces.

"What's so important with a picture frame?" Eunwoo asked as Rocky glared at him.

"And what's so important with you both  being here?"

Like earlier, everyone's jaw was dropped.

We were all so quiet there.

"Look, I don't even know where your damn place is in my life, cause you're the reason why Saera and I won't have a good relationship!" Rocky roared.

Then Eunwoo's state broke my heart, he was crying.

"You think I have never cared? I care! I care for people I love, and I loved you as my little brother, but how can you just say that in front of me?!" Eunwoo pulled me outside.

; Eunwoo's POV

"Junhee will be staying for the mean time," I announced to all of them.

Sanha pulled me near him, "Hyung, Rocky hyung is here. You're going to make another fight."

I widened my eyes at what he said. Isn't Rocky supposed to go with Saera? He has been doing that since the time they both started dating. The last time we got to hang-out with the complete 6 members was 3 months ago.

"Are you sure? He's not with Saera today?" I asked as he shook his head.

Suddenly, something that sounded like a glass that broke filled the room.

"You are so dead," Moonbin shook his head.

"Did I hear some-"

I sighed as I knew it was Rocky.

"You just broke my picture frame!" Rocky was about to strangle Junhee when I stood in front of her.

"Look it was not her fault. You placed it there!" I defended.

"And what? She does not have eyes to see?" He picked up the broken pieces from the picture frame.

"What's so important with a picture frame?"

"And what's so important with you being here?" He replied.

I can see him smirking.

But that hit me so much.

That was a sign..

that Park Minhyuk hates me.

"Look, I don't even know where your damn place is in my life, cause you're the reason why Saera and I won't have a good relationship!" Rocky roared.

"You think I have never cared? I care! I care for people I love, and I loved you as my own, but how can you just say that in front of me?!" I pulled Junhee outside.

Tears were forming in my eyes.

I tried to keep it in, but it was no use.

He just betrayed me.

Rocky betrayed me because of his girlfriend.

I sat on my seat inside the car as Junhee followed.

I leaned my head on the steering wheel as there was nothing but the sound of my cries.

But when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, I felt better.

"I can see how much you cared for him. You weren't even brothers but you still acted like one." She leaned her head on my shoulder.

But I felt drips of water. "Junha unnie.. she never cared."

I hate seeing her suffer, knowing much hidden feelings she kept because of Rocky, Saera, and most especially her sister Junha.

I sat up straight as she followed.

I looked at her as she bowed her head down preventing me to see her face.

I pulled her into a hug as she sobbed together with me.

Her story is worse than Rocky's. If only I had the urge to tell her, but I can't.

She'll just get hurt instead.