Chapter 5

; Junhee

After studying for our test tomorrow, I went to look for Eunwoo in the music room.

When I looked inside, no one was there.

"That's strange," I checked the time, "It's 5:30 pm and they're supposed to end at 6:00."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Guess I'll have to go home myself."

I walked on the lonely hallway in our school. The place feels so different without Eunwoo beside me.

Before I could step outside the gates of our school, someone covered my mouth.

My screams were muffled because of his actions.

"Chill, chill, it's me Eunwoo," his heavenly laugh rang in my ears as my heart slowed down knowing it's just him.

He removed his hand from my mouth and turned me around. I hugged him and buried my face on his chest, "You almost gave me a heart attack."

Eunwoo chuckled, "Don't go home without me, or else that might happen to you again but with a stranger you don't know."

I hit his arm and walked away from him.

"Yah!" He smiled as he called for me.

We both stopped in front of my house.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I smiled.

"Yeah, get inside," Eunwoo told me as I waved my hand.

I got inside and saw many boxes.

Oh right. We're moving.

My sister was there playing with her phone while mom was trying her best to push all the boxes outside the door.

"Oh, you're here," she smiled as she noticed my presence.

"Let me help you," I said as I carried some of the boxes outside.

"Are you going to help, Junha?" Mom asked but she didn't reply.

So she shook her head after receiving her answer and patted my back.

"Good job."

-

After about 30 minutes, the truck who'd carry our things was there.

He helped take all the boxes at the back of his truck then all of us went to our new house.

-

; Rocky

When I went home, mom went to me, "How was your day, Minhyuk?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Fine. Good. Great."

Mom nodded and wrapped her arm around my back, "There'll be a family renting a house using our property. You should be nice to them."

I took her arm off of me and left her hanging.

I hate visitors. They make me uncomfortable after that 'uncle' came.

I made my way upstairs as my cellphone buzzed after receiving a message.

Yoon Sanha pabo
Hyung, can I borrow your History book. I kind of lost it :))

I rolled my eyes. What can you expect from this derp?

You
Yeah, just open my locker: 384 is the
passcode

I jumped on my bed and felt hot tears stream down my face. How dare he break our friendship?

He loved her with all his heart but he decided hurt her and marry my aunt. He made 3 children with my aunt and left her alone.

Now I feel ashamed. Ashamed because of him. I can't show her how hurt I am deep inside. I have to show her that I am strong through my bad side.

I heard a car's honk outside. Mom suddenly knocked on my door, "They're here, Minhyuk. Come downstairs."

I wiped my tears away and slowly walked out of my room.. only to be met by..

"Kim Junhee?!"

The girl turned her head towards my direction with her brows furrowed, "Rocky?"

I smirked, this will be fun.. or not.

; Junhee

My head hurts after banging my head on the wall after I entered my new bedroom.

As much as I love Rocky, how much I want him to be the same like before, I just can't believe the same scenario is going to happen. We, meeting each other everyday, but instead ignoring than smiling.

I miss seeing my mother taking care of us every single day; my father who would work hard and would hug us when we did something he appreciates; Junha who'd smile at me after finishing our dance practices; and him, he was the last person, and I lost him.

A knock could be heard on the door.

Mrs Park's head popped out, "Junhee, you're probably hungry. Maybe eat with us?" she smiled.

I smiled at her as I nodded my head.

As she closed the door, I hugged my own legs as I felt tears streaming down my face.

I can't seem to get out of this mess..

but I love him.

I'd do anything for him to be good again.

For him to realize everything he has done.

And I am sure that mission is for me to solve.

A/N

Who do you think Rocky is referring to?

I write crap and I am also crap :)

Sorry if I always take so long till I publish my chapters. Don't have time to make them at once.

Semestral-break is about to begin and that's probably where I'll make chapters..?

It'll start at the last week of the month.

Thank you sm for your support and I love you all!!