Chapter 1

; Junhee's POV

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to a club to celebrate Hannah's birthday!" Keira, my Japanese classmate and also my best friend, excitedly said.

I sighed, "We're celebrating her birthday in a club?"

She sat next to me on my bed, "It's not just any party, Rocky will be there too."

Rocky is my childhood friend, one of the best rappers in school, and is also the guy I admire.

But when they went to Seoul to relocate their house, we both didn't say a word. When my mother and father divorced, I studied in Fantagio School then.. I found him again.

"Then let's go!" I quickly made my way to the shower.

"I told you so!" Keira laughed.

We drove off to the club.

I wore the best outfit I could, a white shirt underneath a denim jacket paired with denim pants and white rubber shoes.

As I hopped off the car, I could hear the loud music banging, "It's so loud here, and we're so late for her party."

Keira laughed, "Relax, you're gonna have a good time," before she went inside.

When we both reached the club, Keira went to the bar and ordered alcohol.

"Already?" I checked my watch and it said 9:00

"You can have it later but I'd rather let you do it now," then she handed me the 2nd glass she got for me.

I looked around the bar. No signs of Rocky.

"Looking for Rocky?" She asked.

I nodded my head while searching for him one by one. It was so difficult for me since there are classmates of ours mixed up with people I don't know.

I turned around and faced the bar, "He might not be—"

"I found him!" Keira shouted. Good thing the music was loud enough for others not to hear.

As I looked to where she was pointing, Rocky was with the other members and also my classmates.

"You should go to him!" Keira pushed me to go and I did not hesitate to run to him.

I was about to trip but good thing Sanha caught me.

As I looked up to Rocky, he was there with the disgusted face, "It's you again."

I did my best looking look I could give him, "Do you want to order drinks with me?"

But before he could answer me with one of his excuses, a girl pushed me so hard that I fell on my butt.

"Yah! How could you just flirt around my boyfriend?" Saera, Rocky's first and what he thinks of his 'last' girlfriend and also the queenka of Fantagio School, stood in front of him, protecting her boyfriend.

"I'm not even scared of you, Saera," I put on my mad face.

She laughed mockingly, "Yeah right."

I'm so embarrassed that Rocky and even his other fellow members are behind her watching me get roasted.

"That's enough, Saera. We can go and enjoy now," JinJin suggested and they left me hanging.. except for Eunwoo

Eunwoo looked at me worriedly while mouthing a 'Gwaenchanha?' while I nodded my head and saw his handsome smile.

[DISCONTINUED] Change || Astro Rockyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें