Chapter 2

; Junhee's POV

I went outside secretly. Good thing Junha is asleep.

I walked to the park near our house when I almost screeched in horror after someone tapped my back.

"Hey, hey, chill! It's me Eunwoo," he introduced.

Sweat was dripping down my face as to how terrified I was.

"Oh, it's just you," I laughed to lighten the mood. "Why did you call me at this time?"

He just showed his very cute smile, "Because I want to tell you that if anything happens, whether my other friends who doesn't like you and keeps on saying stupid things about you, I'll be right here if you need a hand."

I hugged Eunwoo and smelled his alluring scent, "You've told me that a lot of times."

He returned the hug, "Because you won't go near me even if the others are annoying you."

I looked up at Eunwoo, "So does that mean MJ doesn't like me too?"

He shook his head, "Not really, he's not the type to hate others, but when it comes to going to parties or going on places knowing you're there, he'd always want to refuse."

I released the hug, "You should go now. It's already late and we both have school tomorrow."

He nodded and I followed him to his car.

"Thanks for at least stopping by to comfort me," I smiled.

Eunwoo pinched my cheeks and it was painful, "You're so cute. I'll go ahead now. Wait for me at school after class, okay?"

I nodded and waved at him as he left.

I walked towards my house. Before I could open the door, my sister, Junha, was there with her arms crossed.

"You were with Eunwoo?" She asked.

"Yes, and so? What's the problem?" I asked and went inside.

"That hug took long."

"Are you a sasaeng?!" I yelled.

She smirked, "You can call me that."

I ignored her and was about to go to my room when Junha went closer and placed her mouth near my ear, "I liked Rocky way before you knew him."

She smirked once again and went to her room.

I woke up the next day and went to take a shower. I wore my uniform with my I.D eating breakfast afterwards.

"Rough night?" Junha asked as she ate her cereal.

I ignored her and left her hanging.

We both got our bags and went inside our car. Not a really nice one.

As we arrived, Keira was there waiting.

I hugged her, "Hey Junha!" She greeted my older sister with one of her loud and annoying wake up toned-voice that she uses to greet people.

"Move it, idiot," Junha said coldly and I saw Keira bringing out a frown.

"I always wonder how you two are so different. Aren't sisters just the same?" She asked innocently.

If only she knew.

"Let's get going," I said to change the topic.

On our way to our classroom, she was all blabbering about her party and how the Astro members, Rocky and his band's club name, were singing so well.